Albert Sidhom, LPC

Counseling ·  Male · Age 43

Albert Sidhom

Albert Sidhom, LPC is a counselor in Metairie, LA. He specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Albert Sidhom accepts

Albert Sidhom accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Gilsbar 360

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Albert Sidhom treats your condition or procedure

Albert Sidhom's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Albert Sidhom?
Albert Sidhom's Performance
What People Say About Albert Sidhom, LPC
RecentMost Helpful
I always feel comfortable and at ease speaking with Al. He is insightful and helpful. I leave each session feeling refreshed and hopeful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
Al is a smart and attentive counselor. He does a great job at providing perspective and at helping to navigate complex issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
I can’t say enough about the personal improvements I have seen in my mental health since I have been a client of Al’s. He is great therapist and make you feel very comfortable to talk about your situation and gives sound advice and methods to assist you. If you’re thinking about getting help you should consider making an appointment with Al Sidhom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
Al has helped me undo negative thought processes/perspectives that have held me back my whole adult life. I leave every session feeling lighter than when I arrived. He challenges you to interrupt the patterns and actions that are no longer serving you in the way of "homework assignments", but does so with warmth and understanding. I've so appreciated these assignments as they've empowered me to better my own life. In terms of scheduling, he is available and super easy to reach. Would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
After trying several therapists that struggled to make actionable plans to solve my problems, I found Al. Since then my life has truly been on an upward trajectory. I have Al to thank.
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
Al is amazing. He not only listens, but hears what you have to say, he asks important questions, and makes his clients feel comfortable so that they share openly, discuss honestly, analyze their own issues always with his non-judgmental support. There are no issues too "insignificant" to mention. His goal is for all of us to live our best life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
I have been a client of Al’s for nearly 4 years. He is professional, reliable, and has always made me feel very comfortable during our sessions. His counseling has helped me through a series of difficult life situations and I have grown so much because of his consistant expertise. Because of the trust that has been built over these years, I have recommended him to friends and family and highly recommend him to anyone in the New Orleans area that may need the support of a counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
Al is an incredible counselor. He saved my husband and my marriage! His deep caring and understanding has helped my relationship beyond belief. Very action- and solution-oriented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?
I’ve been seeing Al for almost a year now and it has been a truly transformative experience. This is my first time seeing any kind of counselor and after going in with some skepticism I’d say I’ve gotten more out of our visits than I expected. Al is intuitive, practical, kind, super easy to communicate with, and gives counseling that actually feels personalized. I’ve recommended him to many friends already!
×Post a ResponseAre you Albert Sidhom, LPC?

How was your experience with Albert Sidhom?

• Sat: 9:00am - 4:00pm