Chiropractic  |
Dr. Alan Schwartz, DC
Dr. Alan I. Schwartz was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. He graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo, NY with a Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences. He then received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from New York Chiropractic College in Old Westbury, NY. Professional Licenses: New Jersey Chiropractic License New York Chiropractic License Dr. Schwartz is a member of the following Association: Association of NJ Chiropractors (ANJC) Prior to joining the AIMS Healthcare Team, Dr. Schwartz had a successful family practice in Manalapan, NJ. He has a true passion for giving back to the community. Over the last 25 years, he has provided numerous health and wellness programs at various schools, organizations, clubs, police and fire departments.

Alternative Integrated Medical Services, LLC

150A Tices Ln

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

• MagnaCare
  • Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Schwartz

Chiropractic is the third largest doctoral-level health care profession after medicine and dentistry. Last year over 30 million people went to a chiropractor! Our team is dedicated to educating patients on living a healthy lifestyle via chiropractic, acupuncture, physical fitness and nutrition.

As chiropractors, we focus on structural rehabilitation – changing abnormal posture and maintaining proper spine alignment to maximize function and help eliminate pain. Our practice continues to grow, as more and more people are looking for an alternative "drug-free" solution to pain. For the last forty years, we have successfully served the healthcare needs of our community.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Schwartz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Herniated Disc

• Electrical Stimulation
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Examination
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY At Buffalo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Ny Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1981

Dr. Schwartz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schwartz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwartz to family and friends
Dr. Schwartz's Performance
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Dr Schwartz is a very detailed and diligent doctor. After being diagnosed with neck and back issues he explained how treatment will make me feel better. After just a few visits I can say this is the best I have felt in 15 years!! I no longer need medicine for headaches. He makes you feel very comfortable during treatments!
in Milltown, NJ |
Dr.Schwartz is fantastic! Words cannot describe how talented and wonderful he is. My back issues have improved significantly and quickly under his treatment.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
I had a negative experience before with a chiropractor but dr Schwartz went above and beyond my expectations. He thoroughly explains everything and does the best thing for the patient. I went from having 4+migraines a month and everyday tension headaches, to about 1 migraine a month!
East Brunswick, NJ |
I was very hesitant to see a chiropractor but I was starting to feel noticeable back pain. My husband convinced me to see Dr. Schwartz and I'm so glad he did. Dr. Schwartz is very professional and courteous when you are being evaluated. He explains himself well and truly wants to help you feel better by setting your back straight. My back now does not exhibit the pain I felt coming in 3 months ago thanks to Dr. Schwartz!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Finally I found a doctor who really treated my sciatica, neck and shoulder pain. I am feeling well after many visits to Specialist in Neurology since 2008 and all kind of needless tests, medications and buying over the counter knee, hand and neck supporting items. I thank God for helping me to find a doctor whose office was just around the corner where I live. Thank You for your dedication to help patients. I really appreciated Dr. Schwartz.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
He listens , he cares and he is responsive
freehold |
I walked in on crutches and walked out without them.he is great
Somerset, NJ |
When I first went to him i could barely move. Today I am more than 100% better.
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. Schwartz is a great Chiropractor and I would recommend him to anyone. He is patient and explains everything that he is doing and answers any questions so I understand why something is happening. He works with me and doesn't push if something (my back) doesn't adjust he doesn't push it he will recommend something else to help it to work the next visit. He worked with me prior to my hip replacement and I didn't have to go to a rehab center after due to his pt recommendation 6 months prior.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Schwartz, DC?
Are you Dr. Schwartz?