Naturopathy  |
Male
Dr. Alan Kadish, ND
Dr. Kadish is an unusual physician often referred to as a "doctor detective". His expertise is the evaluation and treatment of complex disorders, typically after other physicians and clinics have been stumped, is renowned. He provides care for all family members and has additional training in autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) and chronic complex diseases (auto-immune and neurological). If your wanting or needing some answers for your health issues call us at the Center of Health.

Center of Health

442 NW 4th St

Corvallis, OR 97330

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Kadish

At the Center of Health we believe that personalized attention, without the distraction of either time constraints or what constitutes appropriate from the perspective of your insurance company, is essential to real health care.

To achieve an optimal quality of care three components are essential. Clearly, your provider must have the most up-to-date information, current state-of-the-art equipment, and the willingness as your medical teammate to get to know you and provide you the time and information needed to make great health care decisions.

• Naturopathy
  • Female Adolescent Medicine
  • Hyperbaric Medicine

Dr. Kadish does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Autism
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Nutritional Anemia
  • Nutritional Deficiency
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Sports-Related Concussion
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
  • IV Therapy
  • Nutritional Supplementation

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Bastyr University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Montclair University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • american academy of anti-aging medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1999
  • Autistic Research Institute (Defeat Autism Now)
    Other Education | Completed 1999
  • Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Care ( Maps level 2)
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Kadish has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kadish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kadish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kadish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kadish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kadish to family and friends
Dr. Kadish's Performance
Medord, OR |
I have known Dr. Kadish for 10 years. He helped my mother through breast cancer, my husband through a liver problem, and my daughter through kidney and intestinal issues. In my daughter's case, we were dealing with multiple issues at the same time. Dr. Kadish has a working knowledge of many areas of the body and the cause/effect between the them that other doctors did not. His treatment plans were safer than the other conventional treatments recommended. I am grateful for all of his help.
in Cave Junction, OR |
I met Dr. Kadish in 2006, when I was struggling to regain my health from a lifetime of exposure to ag and environmental toxins. He has led me down the path to wellness and continues to keep me informed of the latest information regarding my particular health needs, always leading rather than prescribing or pushing, as he knows my penchant for self-help and research. Although some may say that his consultation fees are costly, I say he is worth every minute! I credit him for saving my life
in Corvallis, OR |
Dr. Kadish and staff were very helpful in addition to being flexible to meet my specific need. He made a house call to specifically review my home for indoor toxins to assist in my ongoing journey of regaining my health and decreasing my toxic exposures. He is very knowledgeable, prompt in providing a list of written recommendations, and searched for better household products for us to use. All potential clients may not be able to afford his hourly rates if not covered by insurance.
in Klamath Falls, OR |
Dr Kadish is prompt with appointment schedule; has compassion and kindness;; has more up-to-date knowledge and information sources than any doctor we have ever known; knows specialty labs & how to test, correctly, for problems about which other doctors seem to know nothing ; can discuss quickly and with more specificity any subject which arises. He does not guess & throw meds at a problem without a diagnosis. He will not over-medicate. He is the ultimate source for patients.
Have you seen Dr. Alan Kadish, ND?
Are you Dr. Kadish?