Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Male

Dr. Kadish

Center of Health

985 NW 23rd St Corvallis, OR 97330

Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD is a naturopath in Corvallis, OR and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Bastyr University in 1983 and specializes in naturopathy, undersea & hyperbaric medicine, and more.

Dr. Kadish accepts

Dr. Kadish accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Kadish treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kadish's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Autism
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Nutritional Deficiency
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Sports-Related Concussion
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Kadish's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kadish

Dr. Kadish?
Dr. Kadish's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD
Dr. Kadish and Colleen have been such a blessing. They fit in an appointment for my son and me the same week that I found him. He has provided more insight and wisdom on addressing my son's spectrum and sensitivity disorders than any other medical professional so far on our journey. I feel as though he is not only extremely capable of diagnosing and addressing medical issues but he also carries an admirable amount of personal care. In just two appointments we have already experienced life changi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
Dr. Kadish is a friend, colleague, and personalized physician. I have an autoimmune disease which was difficult for traditional medicine to identify and even more difficult for them to treat. Dr. Kadish's caring, creative, and holistic approach has brought me to a point where life is comfortable living again. And even better, he's not done. He is on a mission to get me to a point where I have no complaints. Traditional medical doctors gave up on me a long time ago. I can't be more thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
Dr. Kadish has been treating me for several years now for CLL. I have been taking low dose Naltrexone and my white cell count has remained stable. My Oncologist is pleased with the results and has told me to continue with what Dr. Kadish recommends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
I spent 9 years with doctors all giving me different opinions. I was poked, prodded, put on a plethora of medications - most of which I couldn't even pronounce. I went through horrendous mood swings, gained weight, lost my appetite, felt miserable all the time. Finally I was referred to Dr. Kadish. After one conversation he suggested something simple. I was wary, but willing to try anything at this point. 1 year later my flare ups are mostly non-existent, I'm off medications, and feel fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
Dr. Kadish provides me with individualized care, and I credit him for having saved my life many years ago. Every body is unique, and he has lead me down the path to wellness by taking into consideration my entire background including food sensitivities and previous exposures to toxins. After every visit with him, whether in person or via his concierge plan, I feel happier and more confident in the direction I must take in order to maintain optimum health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
Through the use of cellular and tissue products Dr. Kadish treated my husband and me for Arthritis and COPD. We both detect positive changes in our first week and know that it can take weeks and months to realize the full impact. Even after our treatment Dr. Kadish has continued to guide and support us to achieve maximum results. His enthusiasm and dedication for helping others was impressive. We felt a high level of trust from our first phone conversation. Very satisfied patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
Dr Kadish has been working with us to treat my son who has issues related to Autism. Although we only do conference calls, I feel he has a real concern for my son's health and well being. We appreciate his thoroughness and consideration of our thoughts and input during this long journey. My son is a thriving, happy and sweet kid who is getting healthier every day! We recommend Dr Kadish and his very kind and helpful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
I have known Dr. Kadish for 10 years. He helped my mother through breast cancer, my husband through a liver problem, and my daughter through kidney and intestinal issues. In my daughter's case, we were dealing with multiple issues at the same time. Dr. Kadish has a working knowledge of many areas of the body and the cause/effect between the them that other doctors did not. His treatment plans were safer than the other conventional treatments recommended. I am grateful for all of his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
Dr. Kadish and staff were very helpful in addition to being flexible to meet my specific need. He made a house call to specifically review my home for indoor toxins to assist in my ongoing journey of regaining my health and decreasing my toxic exposures. He is very knowledgeable, prompt in providing a list of written recommendations, and searched for better household products for us to use. All potential clients may not be able to afford his hourly rates if not covered by insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?
Dr Kadish is prompt with appointment schedule; has compassion and kindness;; has more up-to-date knowledge and information sources than any doctor we have ever known; knows specialty labs & how to test, correctly, for problems about which other doctors seem to know nothing ; can discuss quickly and with more specificity any subject which arises. He does not guess & throw meds at a problem without a diagnosis. He will not over-medicate. He is the ultimate source for patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Kadish, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kadish?

At the Center of Health we believe that personalized attention, without the distraction of either time constraints or what constitutes appropriate from the perspective of your insurance company, is essential to real health care.

To achiev...

• Naturopathy
  • Female Adolescent Medicine
  • Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine

2003
Medical Academy Of Pediatric Special Care ( Maps Level 2)
American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine
1999
Autistic Research Institute (Defeat Autism Now)
1992