Contact provider for availability

Alan Bunger, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 35

Alan Bunger
406 Roy Martin Rd Ste 9 Johnson City, TN 37615

Alan Bunger, PT is a physical therapist in Johnson City, TN. He specializes in physical therapy.

Alan Bunger accepts

Alan Bunger accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Alan Bunger treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Alan Bunger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alan Bunger

Alan Bunger?
Alan Bunger's Performance
What People Say About Alan Bunger, PT
RecentMost Helpful
My name is Roger Sanders and I have a frozen shoulder on my left side. Alan was my therapist and he was extremely knowledgeable and good at his job. He spent a good amount of time each day working with me and stretching me out. I could tell a major improvement in just 2 or 3 visits. You couldn't ask for a better therapist, very knowledgeable, friendly, and loves his job. Bradley is a great asset to Achieve and so is Savannah and another girl that is always here. I told Bradley and Savannah both today that I appreciated all of their courtisy and hard work. They are very friendly and EVERYONE always asks if I want something, need something to drink every time they walk by. Excellent way to run a business. I am very pleased and will tell everyone to come here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
I can not say enough of how impressed I was with the professionalism, knowledge, courteousness and care of Alan. I have been through numerous amounts of PT in the past with other companies and honestly just felt like "part of the herd", but with Alan I received continuous interaction. I was really impressed how he was able to balance his time with his patients and still maintain a high level of one on one care. He is truly a very caring individual with a positive attitude and personality. He strives to understand your concerns and to provide a long term solution to recovery. My recovery was a tough road and I don't think I would be where I am today without his help. Not only did I find a great therapist I made a great friend in the process. Thanks again. Kevin M. Bluff City, TN
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Everyone nice and helpful. Alan is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
I've had a great experience with PT with Alan. He worked with me before and after my neck surgery. Would highly recommend for any PT needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Great therapy I can really tell a difference
Great. Wonderful staff .
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Everyone has been very helpful in explaining what each exercise was doing for my foot. I've been very pleased with the professional environment, the cleanliness and the smoothness of how everyone is cared for and treated with care and respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Alan was very helpful in treating carpal tunnel. I also witnessed his actions in relation to other patients and he displayed the same friendliness and professionalism to every patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Everyone was great, my recovery was successful and fast thanks to Alan and the rest of the staff. Everyone was amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Professional, dedicated, and concerned .
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Allen did a great job,I would use him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Very helpful and strongly recommend them to anyone who needs help. Extremely helpful and careful when doing do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Extreme attention to detail related to my recovery. I never dreaded coming to therapy 3 times a week because of the comfortable environment he created.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Alan was great with his knowledge and hands on skill , staff was friendly and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Very helpful answers all question knolagable
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Thanks to Alan, I have progressed from searing back pain, tears, a scheduled epidural (subsequently cancelled) to near total relief WITHOUT further medical treatment! His knowledge, skill, and demeanor are unsurpassed. Alan Hunger is an exceptional Physical Therapist and highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Very attentive to patient's pain level; truly listens to patient's concerns & pain descriptions; isn't afraid to be "hands on" with patients' therapy; great sense of humor with compassionate bedside manner; professional & knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Wonderful care by Alan. Would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
I appreciated my therapists helpfulness and knowledge
×Post a ResponseAre you Alan Bunger, PT?
Alan is very professional and very easy to work with. I have enjoyed my time in therapy with the great assistance of Alan.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Alan Bunger?