Alan Bleiman, MFT

Alan Bleiman, MFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Alan Bleiman, MFT is a marriage & family therapist in San Francisco, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy, substance abuse counseling, and more.

3323 Sacramento St

San Francisco, CA 94118

Learn about Alan Bleiman

This content was provided by Alan Bleiman "Utilizing both traditional psychotherapy approaches as well as more recent, innovative modalities such as EMDR, I attempt to tailor my approach to the unique needs and preferences of each client. In addition to my private practice, I teach graduate clinical psychology at Antioch University. I also serve as a staff therapist at CALM (Child Abuse Listening and Mediation Center), conduct professional trainings and consult at private high schools."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Alan Bleiman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction Treatment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling

No malpractice history found for California.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Antioch University Santa Barbara
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Alan Bleiman has no awards or honors listed.

Alan Bleiman has no media or publications listed.

Alan Bleiman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Alan Bleiman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Alan Bleiman's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Alan Bleiman to family and friends

Alan Bleiman's Performance

It took me a lot of work and a lot of tries to find a therapist who I could actually relate to and who could help me. I am happy that I put in the work! Alan has been a godsend in my life. He's helped me sort out some things that have been holding me back for years in my life. He is incredible...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Alan Bleiman has been my therapist for 4 years. When he moved to San Francisco we successfully continued our professional relationship via Skype. As a female survivor of serious chlldhood trauma, I found Alan's sensitivity and skills far superior to two previous therapy relationships. Although...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have visited a number of therapists in the past few years to find one who I felt was knowledgable and could help me. Things really clicked with me and Alan. He is remarkably insightful and empathetic. He has made a huge difference in my life, in my relationship to my girlfriend, and in my outlook...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Most argumentative therapist I have ever met. Told us that he has a history of "needlessly alienating clients," and in this case, his insight was on the money. Very poor listener.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Are you Alan Bleiman?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy