CounselingFemale

Kenai Outstation

43299 Kalifornsky Beach Rd Ste 4 Soldotna, AK 99669

Alaine Lagasse is a Counselor in Soldotna, AK. Be sure to call ahead with Alaine Lagasse to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alaska

Check if Alaine Lagasse treats your condition or procedure

Alaine Lagasse accepts

Alaine Lagasse's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Alaine Lagasse

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Alaine Lagasse

This couselor stood screaming in my face with her hands on my armrests for over ten minutes until drool ran down her chin. When I gave he the words she was screaming at me to say in order to stop her spitting into open lesions on my face she stepped back, threw her hands in the air triumphally, wiped the spit off her chin, and declared, "By the powers vested in me as a ,(listed her degrees and licenses here), I'm putting you in for a mental evaluation!". She also introduced an observer into one of our meetings using an assumed name. One meeting, she asked me a question. I got one syllable of my answer out and she stuck her pen in the air and yelled, "Tangential! Tangential! Tangential!". She repeated her question and did the exact same thing after my second attempt to answer her question. She left all of this out of the "progress reports" but included some absolute lies blaming me for criminal events that never happened. NOT HELPFULL AT ALL. She needs help.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Chuck – Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Alaine Lagasse?

How was your experience with Alaine Lagasse?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does Alaine Lagasse accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Alaine Lagasse accepts your insurance.

Where is Alaine Lagasse's office located?

Alaine Lagasse's office is located at 43299 Kalifornsky Beach Rd Ste 4, Soldotna, AK 99669. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Alaine Lagasse offer telehealth services?

Alaine Lagasse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Alaine Lagasse?

Kenai Outstation43299 Kalifornsky Beach Rd Ste 4 Soldotna, AK 99669