Ajeet Charate, LCPC

Ajeet Charate
Telehealth services available

Behavioral Pain Management, LLC Naperville, IL

1250 N Mill St Ste 102b Naperville, IL 60563

Ajeet Charate, LCPC is a neurofeedback specialist in Naperville, IL. He specializes in neurofeedback, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Other Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Ajeet Charate accepts

Ajeet Charate accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Ajeet Charate treats your condition or procedure

Ajeet Charate's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Biofeedback
  • Cognitive Disorders
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Neurofeedback
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Sensory Processing Disorder
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Ajeet Charate, LCPC...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Ajeet Charate's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ajeet Charate

Ajeet Charate?
Ajeet Charate's Performance
What People Say About Ajeet Charate, LCPC
Dr. Ajeet is doing a fabulous job treating me for my stress and sleeping issues with my high stress job requiring extensive travel and hours and raising my adopted child with trauma as well as treating my two children - one for trauma and the other for memory and attention issues. I sleep well now and the the LENS therapy has helped me create a calm demeanor in my life that has eluded me for years trying to achieve by other methods. My son can now study for longer periods of time with focus. Our whole family has benefited from Dr. Ajeet's treatments. I highly recommend him and his practice. Also the PT services his practice offers are fantastic - correcting my neck issues has given me more energy and strength to have proper posture now. - Thank you Smita for your kind and loving care.
Phippa – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
I was referred to Ajeet and Smita because of the intensity of my migraines and the inablitiy of any of my doctors to find anything wrong. I honestly came to Ajeet feeling defeated and in one of my lowest moods that had sustained for over 6 months. Before coming to NITI I was unable to work, unable to drive, and hardly able to engage in normal activites because of the pain. These areas were not only addressed, but they were reversed, and more so I was able to challenge my depressive, anxiety ridden thoughts in order to take control of my life. It has been easier than it ever was before to bounce back from depressive slumps and to calm my anxiety. Overall my outlook on life has been much more positive, even with the stressors, I have had more drive to set and complete goals, step out of my comfort zones, and create and maintain healthy relationships. My time at NITI allowed me to take a different path for my life because, Ajeet and Smita helped guide me to other options.
Taylor F – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
My daughter has had several sessions now and we see a huge difference in her lifestyle. She sleeps, eats, and concentrates at school better. Ajeet is very accommodating and will take the time to explain anything to you. He’s very patient with my insurance company which can be trying. Highly recommended! Becki E.
Becki Esposito in Minooka, IL – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
Based on my excellent experience with Dr. Charate, I have recommended him to family members and friends, who also have reported the same high level results. Dr. Charate is not only effective with his protocol, but an understanding and caring person. Each visit is a relaxing experience, and Dr. Charate explains exactly what each session will accomplish, fully explains how it works, and visibly shows your progress. He has helped me both with grief and anxiety symptoms that restored my enjoyment of life.
Carol D. in Chicago, IL – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
Ajeet is absolutely outstanding.
Darcie Condon in Naperville , IL – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
Ajeet and Smita are very supportive. They work as a team with patients and Doctors in order for the patient to live their “best” life.
Kristin – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
The treatments and counseling I have received from Ajeet has been outstanding and more thorough than I expected after having receiving neurofeedback at another location. My conditions improved dramatically within two weeks and I look forward to continuing being cared for by Ajeet. I believe anyone struggling with mental health issues consult with him personally.
Downers Grove, IL – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
I was struggling with chronic pain from a herniated disk. The spine specialist said my disk had healed, but my central nervous system was now over-sensitized. She recommended neurofeedback or cognitive behavior therapy as part of my treatment plan. My therapist highly recommended Ajeet Charate. During the initial evaluation he administered a QEEG test, which indicated that I had anxiety among other issues that contributed to the back pain. I was skeptical at first, but after six months of LENS and neurofeedback treatment the anxiety has greatly diminished and the pain is gone. The combination of physical therapy and neurofeedback worked for me. I feel comfortable working with Ajeet and his staff who are professional and compassionate.
Plainfield , IL – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?
My family has worked with Ajeet for years now on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum (FAS) disorders with our daughter. Now, both my daughter and I are undergoing LENS and NeuroFeedback treatments to improve our ability to focus and deal with stress. Ajeet is very professional, easy going, and very accommodating to our schedules. I highly recommend Ajeet for neurofeedback and LENs treatments. His spouse Smita is a licensed physical therapist and a consummate professional. She is currently helping me thr
John in Naperville, IL – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ajeet Charate, LCPC?

How was your experience with Ajeet Charate?

We believe that each person deserves a chance to see if they can benefit from medication  free treatments. Most medications and especially the ones prescribed for children and teenagers do carry the risk of side effects. Their brains are still d...

• Neurofeedback