Colorectal SurgeryFemale

Telehealth services available
165 N University Ave Farmington, UT 84025

Aimee Steinly is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Farmington, UT. She is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Aimee Steinly to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Colorectal Surgery Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Aimee Steinly's experience treating your condition or procedure

Aimee Steinly accepts

Aimee Steinly accepts the following insurance:

Aimee Steinly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Aimee Steinly

4.5

Aimee Steinly

Aimee steinly is the most unprofessional incompetent so called "doctor" I've been to! During a consultation about blood and fecal test she had no idea who I was or what my chart said. So after I explained to her what my tests results were she ordered a gallbladder removal. I visited the surgeon for a pre-op and within 5 minutes he laughed me out of the office and said "no way will I remove it" it is functioning just fine. What kind of recklessness is going on here? THIS IS MY LIFE!!! The University of Utah is a joke
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Grant Ralls – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Aimee Steinly?
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Steinly. I found her to be very personable and easy to talk to; not always easy to do when talking about certain parts of the body! . She took care of me and I felt that she was very professional. I was very satisfied with her service and was comfortable with her.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Aimee Steinly?

How was your experience with Aimee Steinly?
Provider explaining information to patient

To provide passionate care and effective healthcare. To provide a safe environment without judgement. Honest communication.

Graduated from University of Utah with doctor in nursing practice in 2018. Prior to this RN for 14 years, 9 of those in gastroenterology. Specialty: Anal HPV screening. LGBT friendly.

• Colorectal Surgery

Does Aimee Steinly offer telehealth services?

Aimee Steinly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Aimee Steinly accepting new patients?

Aimee Steinly generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Aimee Steinly's profile to make an appointment.

Does Aimee Steinly accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Aimee Steinly accepts your insurance.

Where is Aimee Steinly's office located?

Aimee Steinly's office is located at 165 N University Ave, Farmington, UT 84025. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Aimee Steinly?

165 N University Ave Farmington, UT 84025

Aimee Steinly is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Mark's Hospital