Contact provider for availability

Aida Casto, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Aida Casto

Aida Casto, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Crawfordville, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), family medicine, and more.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Aida Casto accepts

Aida Casto accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Aida Casto treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Aida Casto's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Aida Casto

3.4482758620689653%

Aida Casto?
Aida Casto's Performance
What People Say About Aida Casto, ARNP
Ms. Aida always takes the time needed to listen and go over what's going on. I highly recommend her or Dr Frable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Woman’s Wellness Visit. Aida Castro I started very patient and kind. Always listening to any concerns or questions you may have. Easy to talk to and always greets you with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Aida has always been very attentive when I see her for anything. She answers all my questions and explains things so I can understand them. I have been seeing her for a long time and would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
She is always pleasant, knowledgeable, caring, and she is very patient with my explanations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Dr. Casto is very caring and listens very well. She takes her time to find out any problem a person maybe having. I feel extremely comfortable with her and sharing how I am feeling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Aida is great! She is knowledgeable and very pleasant to talk with about my health care.
Very professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
I highly recommend Ms. Casto. It is obvious that she cares about her patients and that she aims to provide the best care possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
I started going to Ms. Aida about 7 or 8 years ago. I am not fond of going to the doctors so it is much easier when you have someone like Ms. Adia to goto. She is always friendly, attentive and provides good suggestions and explains in detail her plain of treatment and why. You never feel rushed, she gives you as much or little time as you need. For me, Ms. Adia makes it easy to go to the doctor and to know my medical needs are in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Exceptional practitioner. Explains procedures, conditions and results in a way that is understandable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Aida is so caring and informative. She is a wonderful, intelligent individual and I am also satififed with the care I receive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
I was a little uneasy about going to a new PCP since our insurance changed. Miss Aida was great, she made me feel at ease and one of the amazing parts was she brought in my new patient paperwork and discussed with me every single point. No other physicians office ever did that. She was truly concerned about my medical condition and discussed every option and settled on a regimen that was right for me. She spent the time to explain everything..... AMAZING ARNP............ Thank you Miss Aida
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Aida Casto is a caring, professional Nurse Practitioner. I was in a great amount of pain and she acknowledged this immediately. When I had to call a couple of days later for further help, she responded by the end of the day. She makes suggestions and offers alternative treatments. I know I can depend on her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
I like to submit an review for my recent visit to Capital Regional Medical group in Crawfordville, FL This is an excellent team of nurses and Doctors. Dr. Aida is very nice and patient, If anyone is looking for a professional atmosphere and caring environment I suggest you make all of your appointments here, I definitely would recommend and if I had to submit an rating, the highest remark is TEN!!! Thanks so much Mary L
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
100% recommend! Aida is professional, knowledgeable and courteous. As my medical care provider, she has always found time to listen to me as well as have an open dialogue about anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Miss Aida is the best. I have never felt so comfortable with another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Aida has been my healthcare professional for several years. She provides excellent care; explaining step by step during exams, answering questions and addressing my concerns /issues. Her medical directives are helping me to live a healthier lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
Aida is a caring and knowledgeable provider. She takes time to listen to you and explain her treatment for your condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
I would highly recommend Aida Casto to my friends, I love having Aida as my Nurse Practitioner!! She is awesome, very thorough and very knowledgeable!! I would never go any place else, everyone in Aida"s office are very professional and courteous and I never have to wait more than 5 minutes, I am very happy with my choice of healthcare providers!! It doesn't get any better!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?
This is one of the most thorough, most kind, efficient , knowledgeable, considerate and thoughtful nurse practitioners I have ever had the pleasure of meeting . She will go out of her way to help her patients. She has a beautiful infectious smile that makes you feel better even when you don't. I recommend her to anyone .
×Post a ResponseAre you Aida Casto, ARNP?

How was your experience with Aida Casto?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Aida Casto treats patients.

Compare Providers