Agnes Oblas, MSN

Agnes Oblas, MSN

Adult Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Agnes Oblas, MSN is an adult medicine nurse practitioner in Phoenix, AZ. She specializes in adult medicine (nurse practitioner), adult health nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.Read her story

13838 S 46th Pl Ste 340

Phoenix, AZ 85044

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Agnes Oblas

Agnes Oblas' bio

This content was provided by Agnes Oblas "I am an Adult Primary Care Provider. That means that I am qualified and licensed to care for patients' everyday healthcare needs from episodic aches and pains to more chronic conditions. As in any Primary Care practice, I have a network of specialists who respect what I do and to whom I can confidently refer my patients when the need arises."

This content was provided by Agnes Oblas "I may be an "allopathic" healthcare provider, that is, I practice from a traditional medical/nursing perspective, but I support a patient's interest in the "naturopathic" approach.  I do not have a problem with patients incorporating any alternative therapies into a treatment plan that I might create.

I schedule patients for at least 30 minutes (60 minutes for new patients, first-time visits) which gives us plenty of time to discuss concerns and/or questions that might arise.  If I don't have any answers to a particular issue I will research it and get back to the patient.

I personally reply to all forms of communication, be it by cell phone, e-mail, fax, etc. and I generally take care of all this within 24 hours if not within the same day."

• Adult Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Agnes Oblas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Minnesota/ School Of Nursing
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969

Agnes Oblas has no awards or honors listed.

Agnes Oblas has no media or publications listed.

Agnes Oblas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Agnes Oblas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Agnes Oblas' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Agnes Oblas?

How was your experience with Agnes Oblas?