Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemale

Dr. Pierre-Louis

EMBRACE Therapy

18 Old Post Rd S Croton on Hudson, NY 10520

Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Croton on Hudson, NY. She is affiliated with medical facilities NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital and St. Anthony Community Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pierre-Louis to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"Dr. Pierre-Louis helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life. When I first saw her, I was dealing with PPD and PTSD from one of my other..."

- Julie in Hopewell Junction, NYSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Premature Birth
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Traumatic Amputation

Dr. Pierre-Louis accepts

Dr. Pierre-Louis accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
MVP Health Care
MVP Health Care PPO

Dr. Pierre-Louis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pierre-Louis

Dr. Pierre-Louis?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (13)
  • Explained conditions well (13)
  • Listened & answered questions (13)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Dr. Pierre-Louis helped me through some of the most difficult times of my life. When I first saw her, I was dealing with PPD and PTSD from one of my other children at two days old. I was so full of anxiety and anguish that I could barely function. Dr. Pierre-Louis was easy to talk to, and taught me tools to process and move forward with my life. Because of her, I have been able to enjoy my family and get back to being "me." I honestly miss my sessions with her b/c she is the best listener.
Julie in Hopewell Junction, NY – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Dr. Pierre-Louis was the perfect fit for me when I needed to take important and life-changing steps in my life. Prior to the 7 sessions I had with her, I was terrified and hopeless. She guided me, by teaching me about myself, and I went forward with newfound strength, self-awareness and confidence. Unfortunately, my relocation to MA means that I am not able to continue seeing her. I have yet to find someone as wonderful!
Christine – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Immensely helpful in helping her clients understand how they, themselves, can work toward self-healing and being self-understanding. Would highly recommend Dr. Pierre-Louis.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Patrick Jonathan Derilus in Washingtonville, NY/New Paltz, NY – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
A great listener, who provides excellent care for her patients. She helps you to realize your potential and to see even farther than you could imagine for yourself. I would recommend her to anyone who truly needs mental health care.
SAGC in Chester, NY – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
I initially contacted Dr. Pierre-Louis for help with infertility, as I had been struggling with this for about two years, as well as a sensitive issue from my childhood. From the very first session, I never once felt pressured to discuss what was beyond what I could handle. She helped me to overcome each of the struggles I had been holding on to for years. I left my final session with more confidence than I have ever had in myself. I absolutely recommend Dr. Pierre-Louis.
Allison in Bloomingburg, NY – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Truly amazing experience after having my first child! She helped me ease into motherhood and returning to work. I highly recommend Dr. Louis!
Ballston Lake, NY – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
I was deployed to Afghanistan. And I saw many horrors over there that continued to plague me and affected my personal relationships. Dr Pierre-Louis was able to help me through this dark period of my life.
MC in Cortlandt Manor – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Dr. Pierre-Louis is nothing short of life-changing. She is not only warm and thoughtful, but she's incredibly effective. She's given me countless concrete tools to help me work through my anxiety, and they all really, truly work. She helps build up my skills so I feel like I can conquer anything. She brings me out of my own head and helps me see alternative ways of viewing and managing various situations. I would recommend her to anyone!
Croton On Hudson, NY – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Dr. Louis is insightful and generous with her knowledge of human behavior and emotion. Her retention of detail is impressive and accurate. She guides you to self-discovery while supporting you at whatever stage you are in.
Croton, NY – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
After not being sure if my marriage would last, my wife and I were convinced that Dr.Pierre-Louis was the right person for our counseling sessions after our initial telephone session. I was still apprehensive of the process until I had actually met her in person. The tact that she demonstrated while balancing our individual issues was so refreshing. She opened my eyes towards insights that I was not aware of with the miscommunications that I had towards my wife. I recommend her highly to anyone.
Spencer J. in Goshen, NY – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Dr. Louis is a a great listener. She has helped me a lot. I felt like my life was upside down and didn't know how to deal with my emotions. She taught me how to communicate my feelings and how to manage my feelings and thoughts when I am feeling down. I have seen other therapists in the past, by far she is the best. I would recommend her to anyone.
P. Johnson in Peekskill, NY – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Dr. Louis is very caring and helps you to help yourself. She is very non judgemental and helps to validate your feelings and experiences. I have been to several counselors in my lifetime and she is the best!! She gives you the tools to help you deal with the situation/ situations so that when the same situations come up, you know how to deal with them. I would recommend her to everyone!!
Terri Maurizzio in Middletown, NY – Jul 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?
Dr. Pierre-Louis is an exceptional therapist. From the consultation on the phone to the initial visit, she made me feel very comfortable. It was so nice to find a therapist that I could express myself freely with. With her guidance, as we progressed through the therapy process, I started to feel myself transforming into the person I always knew I could become. She really cares about her clients and helping them better themselves. She's a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone.
Luisa in Goshen, NY – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Agathe Pierre-Louis, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Pierre-Louis?

My primary goal is to meet my patients where they are without posing any judgment. This allows freedom for discovery, hope, fulfillment by establishing...Read more

With over 12 years of clinical work, she has been providing psychological treatment and assessments to adolescents, adults and geriatric patients with...Read more

• Clinical Psychology