Dr. Agata Kluz, DDS

Dr. Agata Kluz, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Agata Kluz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington Heights, IL and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Poznan University Of Medical Sciences (Poland) in 2010 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

2900 W Euclid Ave

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Kluz

Dr. Kluz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kluz "I am fully committed to providing high quality care to my patients, especially in a state-of-the-art practice such as Westgate Dental Care, where I can assure my patients are comfortable and feel at ease during their visits. I always knew I wanted to be a dentist, even as a young girl. My aunt was my dentist growing up, and I used to go to her office to observe and work when I was a teen. I grew up in the Chicagoland area, but as a child of Polish immigrants, I decided to attend dental school in Poland to learn more about the culture and my roots. I attended the Pozman School of Medical Sciences and spent time at the university as an instructor. When I returned to the United States, I completed a 2 year general practice residency program at the level one trauma St. Elizabeth Hospital in Youngstown, Ohio. I am happy to be practicing in Arlington Heights now, as it feels good to be home. Dentistry is a true passion of mine, and I feel fortunate to have a profession I love and take pride in. My favorite saying is, "You can't put a price on a great smile!", which I believe sums up how important your smile is. A healthy smile impacts your health and self-worth."

This content was provided by Dr. Kluz "Whether it is providing preventative care, delivering dental restorative procedures or eliminating pain, I have found that I truly enjoy the relationships that I build with my patients. I can't imagine any other profession where I can give people smiles and make friends along the way.

I love being a dentist. It is as simple as that. I get to wake up each morning, drink a cup of coffee, and arrive at the beautiful Westgate Dental Care office, helping people day in and day out to improve their lives and their health. Yes, dentistry is a rewarding profession. The rewards have nothing to do with teeth, though. The rewards are getting to know our patients that share their lives with us."

13  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Poznan University Of Medical Sciences (Poland)
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • St Elizabeth Med Ctr Youngstown
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Kluz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kluz has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Kluz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kluz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kluz's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kluz to family and friends