Emergency Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Adrienne Azurdia, MD
Dr. Adrienne Azurdia, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She has been practicing for 4 years.

2601 E Roosevelt St

Phoenix, AZ 85008

Learn about Dr. Azurdia

Dr. Azurdia's Experience

Dr. Azurdia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Azurdia does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Azurdia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Azurdia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Azurdia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azurdia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azurdia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azurdia to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Azurdia's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Scottsdale, AZ |
I've been struggling with a few chronic conditions in addition to new symptoms that are yet to be diagnosed. I've been dismissed by so many doctors, and when I arrived in the ER with swelling in my arms and legs and pain in all my joints, Dr. Azurdia took the time to listen to me, reassured me that something real is actually happening to me and it's not in my head, and got me connected with the right resources. She was also incredibly kind and took time to speak with me in the midst of a busy ER
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Azurdia saw me at Scottsdale Osborne. She was professional, friendly, helpful and thorough! My injury healed quickly after her treatment!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr, Azurdia was attentive and considerate when we took our son to the ER. He'd suffered lacerations from a broken window, and Dr. Azurdia took care of him, calming him down and taking time to explain to us what she was doing each step. We are very grateful to her and asked her if she could be our primary doctor, but she informed us that she does not have a private practice. We were very sorry to hear this, because we would very much have liked having her for our doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Azurdia took care of us when my wife took a fall and injured her arm and we visited Maricopa County hospital. Dr. Azurdia was kind and considerate with us, and she took her time explaining the injury and what my wife was going to have to do dealing with it. We were both very nervous and Dr. Azurdia put us at easy with her calm tone and her explanations. I seldom take time to write reviews but this even merited it.
Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Azurdia, MD?
Are you Dr. Azurdia?