Dr. Adriana Faur, PHD

Dr. Adriana Faur, PHD

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Adriana Faur, PHD is a psychologist in Cleveland, OH. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.Read her story

20800 Westgate Mall Ste 103

Cleveland, OH 44126

• CareSource
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Faur

Dr. Faur's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Faur "For the past 13 years, Dr. Adriana Faur's theoretical orientation, practice and research interest have been in the areas of trauma and related disorders, resiliency and multicultural psychology. She uses empirical treatment strategies that have been demonstrated to be effective through research."

This content was provided by Dr. Faur "In the treatment of adults, Dr. Faur uses a combination of therapy techniques including process experiential (emotion focused) therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness training. Process experiential therapy is an empirically supported treatment which helps clients become aware of their emotions and process these on a deeper level. This will allow for healing to occur, and a decrease in depression and anxiety.  Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is an empirically validated treatment which helps people understand the connection between our thoughts and emotions. Mindfulness training can help people become aware of unhelpful patterns, and develop a deeper wisdom and understanding of themselves and others.With children, Dr. Faur uses a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy, play therapy and social skills training to treat a variety of problems. Furthermore, the treatment plan may include family training and education."

• Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Geriatric Psychology

Dr. Faur does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Relaxation Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Boston University School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Center For Multicultural Training In Psychology At The Bu School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Ph.D. At The University Of Toledo
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Faur has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Faur has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Romanian

Dr. Faur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Faur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Faur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Faur to family and friends

Dr. Faur's Performance

Dr. Faur Says:
"

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your experience at IPH!

"

I was referred to Doc Faur by my primary care, Dr. Shahed. I am grateful for the referral. She has helped in ways other psychologists and therapists didn't. I have a deeper appreciation of my emotions, and have better relationships with my family, friends and co-workers. She is young, I believe in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Faur is very understated and perceptive and lets you kind of decide how and when you want to talk about things. I later realized she understood a lot of things very quickly but let me come to approach them on my own.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She helped me with understanding how to care for myself and others. I'm learning how to feel good about myself for the first time in my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I started seeing dr. Faur one month ago for anxiety and depression. I was a mess. She taught me many techniques I know use daily. My anxiety and depression are nearly gone. I am now going to start to come in for maintenance sessions once a month for the next two months. I'm excited to feel free of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have been working with Dr. Faur for 3 months and it changed my life. I learned to deal with my anxiety and depression. She has a nice office and love the staff. I highly recommend her practice.
Are you Dr. Faur?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology