Dr. Adele Besner, PSY.D

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Besner
915 Middle River Dr Ste 204 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Dr. Adele Besner, PSY.D is a psychologist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Besner accepts

Dr. Besner accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Besner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Besner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Besner

4.3

Dr. Besner?
Dr. Besner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adele Besner, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
I was under Dr. Adele's care for about three years, until I moved out of the area. I found her to be supportive, encouraging, emphathetic and warm. The office staff is friendly and treated me with dignity and respect. I never had a problem getting an appointment, even when I needed to be "squeezed in". ?? Jamie D.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adele Besner, PSY.D?
Adele is an amazing professional , who cares deeply about providing the best care for the individual and their needs and not a blanket treatment for all. I was originally referred by a friend ,and I continue to refer people all of the time. My daughter suffered a traumatic life event and there was no doubt in my mind where to go for help. I trusted her 110% with my child and she is better for having been in counseling with Adele.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adele Besner, PSY.D?
Dr. Besner words can not describe how grateful I am that she helped me thought one of the worst times in my life. She listens and she really cares about her patients. I don't feel like I'm going to talk to my doctor, I feel like I'm going to talk to a family member or a friend. She makes it so easy to talk to with no judgement or hesition. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication Adele you really change my life for the better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adele Besner, PSY.D?
I've been seeing Dr.Besner for a few months now and she is absolutely wonderful. Upon meeting her I felt like I already knew her. She's warm and welcoming and really pushes me to be the best person I can. She is an amazing listener and does not judge me at all. I am so greatful to have found her and I highly recommend giving her a try especially if you are feeling nervous going to a therapist, as I first was. She's always on time and her office staff is also amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adele Besner, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Besner?

• Psychology