Dr. Adam Zeccardi, DC

Dr. Adam Zeccardi, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Adam Zeccardi, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He has been practicing for 8 years. Read his story

7855 Argyle Forest Blvd Ste 905

Jacksonville, FL 32244

• American Specialty Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • CorVel

Learn about Dr. Zeccardi

Dr. Zeccardi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zeccardi "After graduating from the University of Maryland Dr. Zeccardi attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida. He spent time in the student-outpatient clinic as a teaching assistant, earned the award for Clinical Excellence and was a Presidential Scholar. He has also attained Fellowship training in Acupuncture. Dr. Zeccardi's exposure to clinical research while at the University of Maryland has carried through to his professional career as a practicing Chiropractic Physician. He enjoys his free time with his lovely wife and children by living an active lifestyle and their involved with the community and church."

This content was provided by Dr. Zeccardi "At North Florida Spine and Injury Center we pride ourselves at properly diagnosing your condition so that we can employ fast and effective treatment methods to aid in the healing process.  We employ the top, current, and researched backed treatment protocols to ensure that you live pain free."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Zeccardi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • International Academy Of Medical Acupuncture
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Zeccardi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zeccardi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zeccardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zeccardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zeccardi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zeccardi to family and friends
Dr. Zeccardi's Performance
in Orange Park, FL |
I definitely will recommend Dr. Zeccardi to anyone who has any type of injuries and/or suffering from any long term pain. He is very professional, patience and informative with me during my care. Took the time to answer all my questions. I am very pleased with the care I am receiving from him. Staffs are nice and friendly. The clinic is spotless and with high-end machines for therapy.
in Orange Park, FL |
Great Doc take time to ask questions, and I feel a lot better
in Orange Park, FL |
the doctor is very good with his patients, very understandable all around good environment
in Orange Park, FL |
Gave great advice and was very concerned about my injury!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I feel so much better after my visits and reassured my pain will heal. He is very respectful and cares about the patients pain and wants them to get better.
in Orange Park, FL |
My first time coming to a Chiropractor and the staff had great bed side matter and they answered all my question. The Doctor is very professional and followed up with me after each appointment
in Jacksonville, FL |
My experience with Dr. Zeccardi has been wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and great at explaining your injuries and how your body responds to pain. He also takes the time to explain the treatment plan and the process of healing. He and his staff are very professional and always call me to remind me of my appointments. I would definitely recommend Dr. Zeccardi to all of my friends and family. This has been my best chiropractic experience.
in Jacksonville, Fl |
Every visit truly makes a difference with my back. Staff is helpful and Dr Zeccardi is awesome at explaining and letting you know exactly what needs to be done. Best Chiropractor I've been too!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Z and I cannot explain enough the results. I can move my neck like never before, headaches are limited/almost completely eliminated (other than occasional extra stressful work days) and my pain is almost completely relieved. Staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. Dr. Z is clearly knowledgeable with lots of experience. And the facility was beautiful, up to date and very comfortable. Highly recommend care here for an experienced, knowledgeable, trustworthy chiropractor!
in Orange Park, FL |
he is a great doctor and he is really care about all his patients and his staff alsogreat
in Jax, Fl |
My experience with Dr. Zeccardi was very pleasant. He makes sure you understand the causes and effects of your injury and makes you feel comfortable with treatment. I would recommend Dr. Zeccardi to 100% of my family and friends.
Dr. Zeccardi takes the time and effort to listen and understand your problem, he always go out his way to give you the best solution with your health. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to Dr. Zeccardi anytime
Have you seen Dr. Adam Zeccardi, DC?
Are you Dr. Zeccardi?

Visit Dr. Zeccardi

Evening
Dr. Zeccardi accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • American Specialty Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
    Medicare
  • CorVel
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • State Farm