Audiology  |
Male
Adam Wong
Adam Wong is an audiology provider who practices in Petoskey, MI.

Petoskey Ear Nose & Throat Spec

560 W Mitchell St Ste 250

Petoskey, MI 49770

Learn about Adam Wong

• Audiology

Adam Wong does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Adam Wong is unavailable at this time.

Adam Wong has no awards or honors listed.

Adam Wong has no media or publications listed.

Adam Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Adam Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Adam Wong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Adam Wong to family and friends
Adam Wong's Performance
in Alpena, MI |
Dr. Wong is a very person to work with and very professional. He takes the time to understand your problems and offers solutions that are workable. I have seen several Audiologist in my last 15 years of hearing problems and Dr. Wong is the very best.
in Lewiston, MI |
Dr. Wong is a great doctor, he knows all about hearing problems and how to help you. He is smart, patient. kind and very helpful. You are lucky to have him as a doctor!
in East Jordan, MI |
Adam Wong is the type of doctor everyone is looking for: patient, knowledgeable, personable and caring. His staff are friendly and appear to enjoy working with him (which isn't noticeable in many other offices). Wait times are very reasonable. I'd highly recommend him!
in Charlevoix, MI |
Adam was very patient, not pushing me to make the hearing aid decision. He explained everything thoroughly. Spoke slowly and clearly. When I left after the first visit, telling him I wasn't ready to make a decision, he accepted my decision with great understanding.
Los Angeles, CA |
I will highly recommend Adam. He is professional & competent, and his kindness & sincerity are greatly appreciated. He has energy abounding.
in Sault Sainte Marie, MI |
Dr Wong is awesome Very professional and cares about his patients
in Sault Sainte Marie, MI |
Excellent! Dr Adam was absolutely amazing with both my kids.
in Mancelona, MI |
Dr. Wong is very concerned and involved in a conversation with the patient to be sure their needs are met and their questions answered. He asks about the life style of the patient to fit their needs with regard to the type of hearing aids that would be best for them. He explains what the particular aid can and cannot do. He wants the client informed and happy with the results.
in Atlanta, MI |
Did not rush my exam. Excellent explanation of my hearing situation. My alternatives for new vs same aids was clear. Most of all my hearing, with my 6 yr old hearing aids, has greatly improved. My aids had functions I did not know existed. Thanks for a great appointment and helping me with my hearing.
in Pickford |
Top notch professional, knows his job and very easy to work with. Highly recommend him as an audiologist.
in Hillman, MI |
I love him! He made me feel comfortable and in very capable hands throughout the whole VNG test.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI |
He was nice and efficient.
in New Albany, OH |
Yes, great guy. No problems
in Onaway, MI |
Very best experience at a Doctor s office from the receptionist all the way through to Dr. Wong. He's caring and explains everything in detail. When your with him , your visits will be rewarding
in Rogers City MI |
He is very thoughtful and explains what you'll be doing.
in Charlevoix, mi |
Very professional. Very through. Patience galore. And most importantly very knowledgeable with superior products.
in Petoskey, MI |
Dr. Wong is concerned that I get the right hearing aid. He takes time to talk, measure my loss of hearing, get more acquainted, listen to my questions. He is a gentle individual with a keen sense of humor and he takes the time needed to do his best. I would recommend him for anyone looking for hearing aids.
Have you seen Adam Wong?