Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Van Gessel

Family Chiropractic Healthcare Center, Grand Rapids, MI

4612 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC is a chiropractor in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2011 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Van Gessel accepts

Priority Health HMO
Priority Health POS
Priority Health PPO
Choice HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Van Gessel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Van Gessel?
Dr. Van Gessel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC
RecentMost Helpful
The office staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Adam and his staff want to see you get better and they help walk you through the process. I not only feel better, but better than I did before my incident. I have learned more about my body and how to care for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
The office staff was very impressive and efficient. My progress is occurring much faster than I expected. Overall, I am feeling more energized and am in less pain. Dr. Adam has given me a new prospective on Chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
This office staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Since seeing Dr. Adam, I am making great progress. I am in much less pain. I would definitely recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
Best chiropractic care out of three doctors over last 15 years. Great people, great treatment. No "wrenching" of spine/neck...different kind of treatment that has had a great effect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
One thing I like about this office is the staff. They are very friendly and caring. Since seeing Dr. Van Gessel, I am in less pain. Also, my posture has improved. I am progressing at a better rate than I expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
This office is great. The staff is the best I've ever encountered. Rarely do I have to wait to see Dr. Adam. I have made great progress and it was a lot faster than I excepted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
The staff at this office is so welcoming and friendly. I had been having terrible shoulder pain. Dr. Adam has helped me so much. My shoulder pain is gone and it happen quicker than I expected. I still occasionally have smaller issues but after seeing Dr. Adam, I leave the office feeling better than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
I am thankful to Dr. Van Gessel. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I suffer from Sciatica pain and since seeing Dr. Van Gessel the numbness in my feet has greatly improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
I suffer with migraines. Since seeing Dr. Adam I am now having less of them. Looking forward to having none. His office staff is very helpful and very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
The office staff is great. They make it a very happy atmosphere! Since seeing Dr. Van Gessel, my back pain has subsided considerably. I am making great progress and at the speed I expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
I appreciate that the office is excellent with prompt appointments. Dr. Van Gessel has helped me very much and I am progressing at the speed I expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
The staff in the office is very friendly and are very helpful. Dr. Van Gessel has helped me to gain more mobility and I have less pain. The information from Dr. Van Gessel has helped me with gaining strength, having better posture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
Dr. Van Gessel has restored quality of life to both me and and my daughter. Phenomenal chiropractor. We'd like to take out life insurance on Dr. Adam. Great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Adam has helped me and my progress is going at a better pace than I expected. My overall experience has been excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
The staff is friendly, efficient and have a positive demeanor. This is a viable solution to the pain I have experienced. I feel like I am finally in the right place for managing my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
Since starting care, my back has been getting stronger and I am having less pain faster than I expected. Dr. Adam is friendly and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
Since beginning care I have greater flexibility and less pain. He also has a friendly and caring staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
I have had improvement in my low back pain and range of motion since beginning care. He has a great staff and I feel very comfortable every time I come in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
Since beginning care I have no more numbing in my foot, and the pain in my low back has lessened.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?
My progress is happening faster than I expected! I am hardly sore in my neck and lower back instead of dealing with it every day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Van Gessel, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Van Gessel?

At Family Chiropractic Healthcare Center, we strive to provide patients with the highest quality and most compassionate chiropractic care available. We are fully committed to providing patients with thorough examinations and the most advanced forms o...

• Chiropractic