Chiropractic  |
Dr. Adam Tilson, DC
Dr. Tilson goes above and beyond in order to get you back on your feet! By integrating different therapies with his specific spinal adjustments, he aims to get you healed a.s.a.p., so that you can spend time doing what you love to do.There's nothing more Dr. Tilson loves to do than to spend time with his three kids. He is very compassionate and open to all questions and concerns.

2112 Winding River Dr Ste 120

Naperville, IL 60564

Learn about Dr. Tilson

This content was provided by Dr. Tilson "Dr. Tilson is a Board Certified chiropractic physician and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA.  After obtaining his Doctor of Chiropractic degree and his Master of Science in Advanced Clinical Practice, he has helped hundreds of patients from elite athletes to weekend warriors, and from infants to elderly.  By utilizing services such as therapy, active rehab, nutrition, and lifestyle modification with his chiropractic adjustments, he ensures that the condition of each and every one of his patients can be both improved as quickly as possible and also stabilized to lessen the chance of future occurence or injury. "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Tilson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Disc Degeneration
  • Cervical Sprain
  • Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis (DISH)
  • Extremity Injuries

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Miami University of Ohio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Masters of Science in Advanced Clinical Practice
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Tilson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tilson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tilson to family and friends
Dr. Tilson Says:

Thank you for your trust in my care for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to better your experience with each treatment visit.

Dr. Tilson's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Wonderful experience every time I go.
in Romeoville, IL |
Dr. Tilson goes above and beyond to make sure you are getting better with every visit. Very friendly environment. My daughter loves going in too, she is Betty's little helper and she loves that. And what to say about the massage, on point every time. Everyone is great!
in Brookfield, IL |
My son referred me to Dr. Tilson....he said, "Mom, I found the best chiropractor".....he was right!!! I have been to many trying to replace an old favorite since moving. Dr. Tilson has been a blessing to our family. He is kind, patient, professional and has a gift of helping others. I am happy to drive the distance for someone as special as he is. His practice is located near many shopping centers so I run other errands as well. His assistant "Betty" is also a gem.
in Naperville, IL |
I started going to Dr. Tilson when another practice seemed not to be effective in helping me. Having been under chiropractic care for several years, I can confidently say that Dr. Tilson is one of the best. He took care to understand my problems and to develop a plan to effectively deal with my pain and discomfort. Also with this practice is Nelly, who does wonders on the massage table. Betty is Dr. Tilson's very efficient and friendly assistant. I recommend this practice without hesitation!
in OakPark Il. |
It all started with my sister saying such wonderful things about Dr. Tilson. One day the Doctors sweet/happy assistant "Betty" told me they are running a special, So I had an adjustment and feel so much better! Couldn't ask for a better Doctor, kind, gentle, caring and very talented at what he does. Definitely worth the drive! Diane T. Oak Park, IL
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Tilson has changed my life. I have suffered from severe back pain for more than ten years, pain that has prevented me from performing many of life's daily functions. Dr. Tilson not only diagnosed my back condition (which no one else has in 10 years) but he has created a treatment plan specifically for me that has eased my pain without medication. I'm more active than I have ever been and on the road to a pain free life. He is incredibly caring, attentive and simply the BEST!
in Aurora, IL |
I started going to Dr Tilson earlier this year after meeting his team at a health fair I was at for a new gym. I spoke with him directly and decided to give his practice a shot. I've been to several chiropractors but none that care or go as in depth with my personal health needs. I started going to Dr Tilson because I suffered from a hockey injury that has caused me misery for years. I have had a great response to his treatments and I'm back to playing at a high level and winning championships!
in Naperville, IL |
Dr Tilson listened to me before he recommended any treatment. To me, listening is what any healer should do, not trying to fix someone. I appreciate the time Dr Tilson spend listening and asking relevant questions. I felt validated and understood.
in Winfield, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Tilson for about 3 yrs now!!! He is a Godsend!! I don't know if I could manage without him! I referred my husband, in-laws, multiple friends and their parents, to him! And we are all currently seeing him! Not only is he great at what he does but he is an amazing individual!! Amazing bedside manner and generous!! It's been obvious from the first day that I met him to see that his main focus and concern has always been the patients health and happiness above all else!! ??????
in Hanover Park |
Dr. Tilson is very caring and personable. He is currently treating me for my injuries I got in an auto accident. I felt a major improvement in pain and mobility as soon as the first week of treatment. He never rushes you and the office staff is very kind, professional and warm. I can make an appointment same-day and he is very patient when you need to talk to him about your care plan or insurance questions.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Tilson, DC?
Are you Dr. Tilson?