Adam Stuart-Walker, MA

Counseling ·  Male · Age 44

Adam Stuart-Walker

New Hope Counseling

2315 Dunn Ave Cheyenne, WY 82001

Adam Stuart-Walker, MA is a counselor in Cheyenne, WY. He specializes in counseling.

Adam Stuart-Walker accepts

Adam Stuart-Walker accepts the following insurance:

Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wyoming

Check if Adam Stuart-Walker treats your condition or procedure

Adam Stuart-Walker's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

I am provisionally licensed counselor in the State of Wyoming. I have a Masters in Community Mental Health Counseling from Chadron State College in Chadron, Nebraska. I also have a Masters in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship from Moody Theologica...

• Counseling

Adam Stuart-Walker?
Adam Stuart-Walker's Performance
What People Say About Adam Stuart-Walker, MA
RecentMost Helpful
He is an outstanding counselor! Very professional and he actually cares about his patients! As a teacher I am very grateful he has seen two of my students, I have seen a major positive change from my two students since they started receiving his counseling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam is the most wonderful, genuine therapist! He is kind, caring, compassionate and really takes pride in helping his clients. I have personally benefited from therapy with Adam and he has made an exponential impact on my quality of life. I highly encourage anyone seeking an improved quality of life, anyone feeling down on their luck, or anyone that feels that they may benefit from seeking therapy to give Adam a call. He is a one of a kind person and a one in a million therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam was truly a Godsend for the most trying time of my life. Without his patience, support and listening ear I would shudder to think about how different my life and marriage would look. He helped me navigate through some pretty dark times and gave me a very necessary outlet to process my life. Adam has one of the biggest hearts you will find in this world and I would recommend him many times over!
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam is a caring provider who studies each case carefully, providing psycholgical and spiritual support. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam is a great biblical counselor. His depth and maturity in God's Word translate into a very solid approach using scriptures. He offers a unique calm amidst a storm and conveys an unwavering sense of care and compassion. It is evident that he spends time out of session truly thinking of your situation and seeking a very prayerful approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
I highly recommend Adam because he is dependable and flexible with his time. He is supportive and helps you through any difficult circumstance you might find yourself in. Most of all, Adam will point you to Christ and scripture, which I appreciate the most about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
I worked with Adam through several months, during some pretty rough times. Adam helped me manage my anxiety, and so much more. Adam is exceedingly easy to talk to, and has a way of breaking concepts and thoughts down into manageable bite-sized chunks. There is an intensity to him that just screams dedication. And that dedication is wholeheartedly and unerringly aimed at helping others, and helping you get through whatever it is you need to get through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
I worked with Adam over a period of four months. He was very knowledgeable and helped me work through the issues I was dealing with at the time. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam is an amazing couselor that gets to know his client and thier family. He care about those he cousels and strives to help improve thier quality of life. He is Christ Centered and really cares what happens to those under his care. He has been counseling my son for over a year and really cares about his health and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam worked with me during a very difficult time in my life when I was dealing with grief and anxiety. His willingness to be transparent with his patients and his ability to help you find a path that you can be comfortable and confident with is amazing. He is motivating and gentle spirited. I highly recommend Adam as he will be instrumental in your recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam has been a godsend to my son. He deals with much anxiety and Adam is helping him learn to live his best life. Adam is compassionate, caring, flexible and real. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Our family has been blessed beyond measure to have been counseled and continue to be counseled by Adam. His attention to our personal case is beyond what we have ever experienced. His knowledge and applicability to our family, adoption, marriage and well-being is well-rounded and thoughtful with Christ always at the center! Our family is SO grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam has a wonderful heart and is so great at what he does! He has a true talent for listening from all aspects and leading you towards the help and counseling you need by being so personal yet professional! I would recommend him to anyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?
Adam, was a wonderful counselor for me. He was the first counselor I have been too and I felt immediately at ease with him. He showed genuine concern about my situation. His scheduling was flexible. I would highly recommend him for any counseling needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Stuart-Walker, MA?

How was your experience with Adam Stuart-Walker?