Adam Milroy, CHIRMD

Adam Milroy, CHIRMD

ChiropracticMaleAge 44

Chiropractic

Adam Milroy, CHIRMD is a Chiropractor in Carrollton, TX. His office accepts new patients.

James Tritton James L DDS PC

James Tritton James L DDS PC3008 E Hebron Pkwy Ste 100 Carrollton, TX 75010

Adam Milroy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Adam Milroy

Based on 1 rating

Dr Milroy is very professional, knowledgeable and exceptional. I have going to chiropractors since 1998. I have adjusted and associated with a few since then. I recently moved and was in need of a chiropractor to maintain my health. I happened on Dr Milroy at an accident & injury clinic due to a friend purely & literally by accident. I was amazed at his knowledge and thoroughness. While attending the clinic (driver to patient), I got to know him more and more. He told me that he was attending to seniors, of which I qualify, in the same exact place that I was going to be moving too. How great for me! I have been seeing him since I moved in there and I know I have found the chiropractor I have been looking for. I am very satisfied, especially with how much knowledge he has. I owe him a lot, because he has re-educated me in what chiropractic care is all about. Thank you Dr Milroy!
Pat – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adam Milroy, CHIRMD?

How was your experience with Adam Milroy?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Adam Milroy treats your condition or procedure

Adam Milroy accepts

Adam Milroy accepts the following insurance:

First Health

• Chiropractic

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Adam Milroy, CHIRMD?

New patients may call (214) 253-9980 to make an appointment.

Does Adam Milroy, CHIRMD accept any insurance plans?

Does Adam Milroy, CHIRMD accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Adam Milroy, CHIRMD on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Adam Milroy's profile.

What is Adam Milroy, CHIRMD's office address?

Adam Milroy's office is located at 3008 E Hebron Pkwy Ste 100, Carrollton, TX 75010. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Adam Milroy, CHIRMD receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Adam Milroy, CHIRMD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.