Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 53

Dr. Kleinberg

On Purpose Chiropractic

427 N SANTA CRUZ AVE Los Gatos, CA 95030

Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC is a Chiropractor in Los Gatos, CA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNiversity of Bridgeport Chiropractic College medical school in 2001. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kleinberg to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Kleinberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kleinberg

Dr. Kleinberg
Today I went to see Dr. Adam after two very painful days of back pain. I was experiencing unusual pain which to my surprise, also caused labored breathing. Thankfully, I already had a scheduled visit at On Purpose Chiropractic at the end of the day today, and Dr. Adam was able to treat my back issue with a quick, targeted adjustment. My advise to anyone is to consider welcoming this type of treatment into their regular health management plan. I am super grateful that our entire family has been getting routine treatments. His support awards us with great peace of mind as he partners with us to take better control of our health. He has been following myself, my spouse, my mom and my kids, and we’ve certainly seen our health & mobility improve over this time! He knows his stuff, and saved the day when I really needed relief from unexpected pain & discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Adam!
Oct 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Dr. Adam Kleinberg knows his field and is very clear in his communication. In the first consultation he was able to take x-rays in the office and conduct a full examination. He took the time to really review my films, listen to my issues and conduct muscle testing. Dr. Kleinberg reviewed the entire treatment plan with me and gave me a price for the treatment. No guess work, no surprises. My sciatica was really bothering me that day and he gave the first treatment. He did a full adjustment from my hips to my neck. Seriously, it was like he turned the switch off on my sciatic pain. The relief I experienced was very real and I haven't had it since that day. If you are looking for a chiropractor with the knowledge and experience to take care of your issues, book an appointment.
John – Apr 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
I had written off seeing chiropractors as in the past they haven't been helpful for my injuries before... but my dad referred me to Dr. Adam after having been in his care for some time now. My opinion is turned around! As a professional bike teacher and working in restaurants I found my back problems and injuries commonplace, but since being in care they have gone down significantly if not yet completely. Even with a pulled groin muscle Dr. Adam takes the time to listen to whats going on and gives advice to help, not just adjust and send you on your way. Your health really is in your best interest and he takes healthcare past your file and turns it to hospitality and transforming your lifestyle.
Anonymous – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
i had little faith in chiropractic medicine however was dealing with severe pain/I literally bumped into Adam and decided to give him an opportunity. He is a kind,considerate and compassionate human. He listened to me and developed a plan of care. If you need someone to help you do not hesitate..call the office now! You will not regret it
Mary J. N. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
When i came in to visit Dr Kleinberg i was a wreck, suffering from massive headaches and a small issue with my piriformis and sciatic nerve. Since diagnosing and following through with treatment the symptoms relating to conditions have majorly improved. He is patient and having experienced other chiropractors in the past i feel very comfortable letting Dr. Kleinberg make adjustments multiple times a week. If you are suffering from pain revolving around physical pain look no further this has truly been a blessing to my weekly routine.
Matt M. – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Dr. Kleinberg saw me after I started experiencing lower back pain after a car accident. I had severe pain that didn't allow me to sleep through the night, and didn't allow me to walk from my car to my desk without pain. I can now sleep through the night without being woken up with shooting pain. Dr. Kleinberg listened to my concerns and has helped me to be able to get better. Dr. Kleinberg also has excellent office staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kleinberg's practice.
Anonymous – May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
I was fortunate to hear Dr. Kleinberg give an informative talk about the science behind chiropractic medicine. In my life I had only a vague notion that it had something to do with manipulating the spine. I was a skeptic, I guess. But after hearing his explanation of the benefits of freeing up the signals of the nervous system, I decided to give it a try. I was told not to expect instant results, that the initial course of care, generally would take four to six months. Bu...
Jim H. – Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
I was referred to On Purpose Chiropractics and am happy I was. Seeing the condition of my back in real time was invaluable. Thank you for the welcomed attitude into my wellness.
Tracy G. – Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My husband and I along with our three children have been blessed to have the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Kleinberg. Since receiving chiropractic care our family has enjoyed improved health and well-being. We truly enjoy our weekly visits to On Purpose Chiropractic.
Andrea L. – Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My family and I have been seeing Dr Kleinberg for several months now. Adam took us through an initial evaluation where he took time to review x-ray and posture data with our kids and myself in detail. After seeing him for regular visits in the past few months, my wife, once a skeptic, is now the one making sure I keep my weekly appointments. It's clear that Dr Kleinberg cares about his patients at a personal level from the questions he asks our kids when they come in, t...
L. L. – Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My neck pain was killing me along with bad sleep and headaches associated with it. Within just one month of treatment there's almost 100% improvement. Highly recommend this practice!
Oksana T. – Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Adam helped me the first two times I visited him but tried very hard to sell me a package that was expansive and required me to go many times a week. When I declined and made an appt later to get an adjustment, his bedside matter was condescending and he was flat out wrong on my diagnosis. He tried to ‘educate’ me on my issue and wouldn’t even listen to my symptoms. He lectured me saying it is my cervical spine when it was a pinched nerve in my lumbar (L3). Thank goodness I went to a real Dr.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My experience with Dr Adam Kleinberg was that he provided an extensive diagnostics of my condition and discussed the results with me in detail. His skill, his advanced equipment, willingness to explain the concepts of the chiropractic care as it applies to your specific condition, and flexibility with the payment options make this doctor an excellent choice for you.
S. P. – Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
I went to other chiropractors before Dr.Kleinberg but i never had such an overall good experience with them. My migranes went a way in even before our treatment plan ended and i feel no back- and neckpain anymore. It like a miracle to look over my shoulder again after the car accident. My husband and 19 month old also visit Dr.Kleinberg and we all feel well adjusted. Thank you Dr.Kleinberg for your great help and i hope many others find wellbeing trough you.
L. C. – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Dr. Kleinberg is awesome! After talking to Dr. K I did mention i had an accident 2 yrs prior. He did a quick check up on my neck to my lower back and found much more than what I didn't expect to have. To keep it short I have just been coming here just over a month now and I'm a firm believer that Chiropractic care is the way to go when your body is stressed, tired, or in pain. Couple sessions here and you'll be back to sleeping like a 3yr old! I know because i'v gotten my sleep back :)
Juan S. – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
I have been suffering lower back issue for many years ago. After I start to come here 3 months ago, my lower back hasn't been bothering me after since. Dr Adam cares about his patient's well being and take care of our family very well. Mariah is very nice and helpful. Many occasions we need to change our appointment, a simple text to her is that all it takes.
T. W. – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My experience with Dr. Kleinberg and Mariah has been such a heartfelt journey for me, his willingness to help others is truly why I personally love these guys. I had first started my interest in Chiropractic care due to a car accident. I had pain in my lower back and shoulder areas, all that is gone now. I still continue my care with Dr. Klienberg because hes opened my eyes to the benefits that Chiropractic adjustments have on the Central Nervous system. I look forward to my next visit.
Miguel G. – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
When I first started to take in consideration seeing a Chiropractor, I wanted someone that actually had experienced first hand what I was going thru. That was priority for me. As I had been other places that would push me into taking medication, I wanted something more natural. After doing some research I came across Dr. Adam Kleinberg web page and I knew I had to at least go in and get a feeling of what his back round was, After speaking to him I was sold, I would Highly recomend him to All
Oscar A. – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Dr. Kleinberg has been a lifesaver in the last year and helped me improve the pain from my pinched nerve and general back pain. I have been to many chiropractors in my life, but none are as caring and really listen. Dr. Kleinberg is very focused on the overall improvement of my symptoms and developing a plan to regain overall quality of life by addressing key pain points. I highly recommend Dr. Kleinberg to anyone new to Chiropractic care and those with years of experience like me.
J. T. – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Dr. Adam and Mariah are the best team. Make you feel welcome and relaxed from the moment you walk in the door. I've had adjusments that make you feel like a new person:)
Anonymous – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kleinberg?

On Purpose Chiropractic is an upbeat, positive place with an approachable, compassionate team. Too often these days, customer service is a disappearing...Read more

Chiropractor Dr. Adam Kleinberg helps you heal by unlocking your body's natural abilities. We offer corrective care using state-of-the-art technology to...Read more

• Chiropractic