Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC

32 Reviews
Dr. Kleinberg

On Purpose Chiropractic

427 N Santa Cruz Ave Los Gatos, CA 95030

Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC is a chiropractor in Los Gatos, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from UNiversity of Bridgeport Chiropractic College in 2001 and specializes in chiropractic.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Kleinberg accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Kleinberg treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kleinberg

Dr. Kleinberg?
Dr. Kleinberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC
I had written off seeing chiropractors as in the past they haven't been helpful for my injuries before... but my dad referred me to Dr. Adam after having been in his care for some time now. My opinion is turned around! As a professional bike teacher and working in restaurants I found my back problems and injuries commonplace, but since being in care they have gone down significantly if not yet completely. Even with a pulled groin muscle Dr. Adam takes the time to listen to whats going on and gives advice to help, not just adjust and send you on your way. Your health really is in your best interest and he takes healthcare past your file and turns it to hospitality and transforming your lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
i had little faith in chiropractic medicine however was dealing with severe pain/I literally bumped into Adam and decided to give him an opportunity. He is a kind,considerate and compassionate human. He listened to me and developed a plan of care. If you need someone to help you do not hesitate..call the office now! You will not regret it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
When i came in to visit Dr Kleinberg i was a wreck, suffering from massive headaches and a small issue with my piriformis and sciatic nerve. Since diagnosing and following through with treatment the symptoms relating to conditions have majorly improved. He is patient and having experienced other chiropractors in the past i feel very comfortable letting Dr. Kleinberg make adjustments multiple times a week. If you are suffering from pain revolving around physical pain look no further this has truly been a blessing to my weekly routine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Dr. Kleinberg saw me after I started experiencing lower back pain after a car accident. I had severe pain that didn't allow me to sleep through the night, and didn't allow me to walk from my car to my desk without pain. I can now sleep through the night without being woken up with shooting pain. Dr. Kleinberg listened to my concerns and has helped me to be able to get better. Dr. Kleinberg also has excellent office staff. I highly recommend Dr. Kleinberg's practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
I was fortunate to hear Dr. Kleinberg give an informative talk about the science behind chiropractic medicine. In my life I had only a vague notion that it had something to do with manipulating the spine. I was a skeptic, I guess. But after hearing his explanation of the benefits of freeing up the signals of the nervous system, I decided to give it a try. I was told not to expect instant results, that the initial course of care, generally would take four to six months. Bu...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
I was referred to On Purpose Chiropractics and am happy I was. Seeing the condition of my back in real time was invaluable. Thank you for the welcomed attitude into my wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My husband and I along with our three children have been blessed to have the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Kleinberg. Since receiving chiropractic care our family has enjoyed improved health and well-being. We truly enjoy our weekly visits to On Purpose Chiropractic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My family and I have been seeing Dr Kleinberg for several months now. Adam took us through an initial evaluation where he took time to review x-ray and posture data with our kids and myself in detail. After seeing him for regular visits in the past few months, my wife, once a skeptic, is now the one making sure I keep my weekly appointments. It's clear that Dr Kleinberg cares about his patients at a personal level from the questions he asks our kids when they come in, t...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
My neck pain was killing me along with bad sleep and headaches associated with it. Within just one month of treatment there's almost 100% improvement. Highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?
Adam helped me the first two times I visited him but tried very hard to sell me a package that was expansive and required me to go many times a week. When I declined and made an appt later to get an adjustment, his bedside matter was condescending and he was flat out wrong on my diagnosis. He tried to ‘educate’ me on my issue and wouldn’t even listen to my symptoms. He lectured me saying it is my cervical spine when it was a pinched nerve in my lumbar (L3). Thank goodness I went to a real Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kleinberg, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kleinberg?

On Purpose Chiropractic is an upbeat, positive place with an approachable, compassionate team. Too often these days, customer service is a disappearing art form. We want to change that and make sure you know that we care, giving you the love, positivity and empathy that we know goes a long way in the healing process. We look forward to meeting you!

• Chiropractic