Dr. Adam Hess, PHD

Dr. Adam Hess, PHD

Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. Adam Hess, PHD is a psychologist in Alexandria, LA. He specializes in psychology and clinical psychology.

3033 Jackson St

Alexandria, LA 71301

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Hess treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hess' conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Substance Abuse

I believe in the value of professional and confidential behavioral health services. I strive to treat each person with the care and respect they deserve. Change is a difficult process and I respect those that make efforts to pursue treatment.

• Psychology

1.5

Dr. Hess?
Dr. Hess' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Hess, PHD
I was scheduled for an appt with Dr Bryan on April 16 when he was to write a psychological eval based on our personal interactions in addition to a comp questionnaire. We got to the office at appr 1:45PM and no person was there, so we sat. About ten minutes later a gentleman came from the back and introduced himself as Dr Adam Hess, we introduced ourselves and told him I was there for a 2 o'clock appt with Dr Bryan for a psychological eval. Dr Hess said he was confused because Dr Bryan was out for the week. My personal info was in the computer but no appointment. Bec of the urgency of the PE, we asked if he could do it, he said yes, got the paperwork for me and we headed to his office. We talked, he input info into the comp and I completed forms. He did take our Tricare for Life but he didnt know about billing, the office would contact us. They did and there was no coverage by TfL, I had to pay $500 b4 they would send it to the requesting doctor. We felt $500 was outrageous!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hess, PHD?
Dr Hess is caring but his lack of experience caused him to misdiagnose a panic attack for suicidal indicators. He sent me to the ER & based on his conversation with the ER doctor I was sent to a Psych unit against my will for 2 days. I suffer from PTSD & this is the 1st time I reached out for help. Can you imagine the damage Dr Hess has done. I have never been or ever will be suicidal. In this environment where folks are being encouraged to seek help & find this doctor. Vets Beware!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hess, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hess?

Insurance accepted