Adair Deicke, MSN

Adair Deicke
Telehealth services available

Advanced Behavioral Clinicians

2740 Coconut Bay Ln Sarasota, FL 34237

Adair Deicke, MSN is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Sarasota, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Adair Deicke to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Sarasota

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Adair Deicke accepts

Adair Deicke accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Basic Plan
Optum Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Adair Deicke treats your condition or procedure

Adair Deicke's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Femoral Popliteal Bypass Surgery
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Social Phobia

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Adair Deicke, MSN...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Adair Deicke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Adair Deicke

Adair Deicke?
What People Say About Adair Deicke, MSN
She is a amazing listen and helps you the best she knows how. She was my doctor, she was ansome, help me so much made my life esay.
Joann – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
She is so amazing! I had been misdiagnosed and also very depressed! This amazing gal got me properly treated, ALWAYS takes time to listen and help me and I mean that she takes extra time to go out of her way for me. Finally, someone I can feel comfortable talking to, trust and rely on. I wouldn’t leave a review if she wasn’t the best! Thank u to her for TRULY caring and helping me change my life around and become,stable, focused and def so informed about my mental health! Able to finish my nursing degree because of the help she is providing me
Lydia – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair is an excellent diagnostician and very pleasant and professional. We'd highly recommend her to anyone. Especially to someone who's child may have attachment disorder.
Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair is very friendly, caring and helpful. She goes above and behind to fix your needs with depression and anxiety. I highly recommend her. Very well with my son too (adhd)
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Dr Adair is by far the best doctor I have ever seen . She listens tentatively to everything that is going on and works with you. In regards to my medication instead of just putting me as number with the same prescriptions as everyone else she sees and stamp me as the same , she listens and adjusts accordingly if necessary. When first seeing Dr Adair I was a wreck .After six months working with her she saved my dignity job peace of mind removed my anxiety and depression . I wont see anyone else . She goes above and beyond and returns all messages and concerns if applicable and was always available if needed . She is a very special doctor and Highly recommend her.
MarkS – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Great doctor staff is polite and caring I’m really comfortable and happy with my care sorry to see my doctor Adair Deicke go.
Bridgette Yeager – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair is the best at what she does.She is very attentive, knowledgeable, and has a very personable disposition. I am so very comfortable speaking with her. I would recommend her to everyone I know that would need her services.
Jeanette – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
My daughter is 29 and has been through so many doctors and endless medications. Adair has been a gift from above. She cares so much and really wants what’s best for her. We both trust Adair and feel so blessed to have found her. My daughter is feeling better all the time as Adair takes her time and asks the right questions to adjust medications where needed. Thank you Adair for being so awesome!!!
Vikki – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Dr. Adair is more than a doctor to my son and me. She is family! She is always there. She is undeniably smart, loving, kind, understanding. No matter what my son or should I say we were going through she is always there for us every step of the way. I go beyond means with insurance to never leave her side. My son loves her and she always takes his best health interest first and has made him so much better. I could never repay her for bringing those smiles back!
Alina Gomez – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
My daughter has been seeing Adair for two years. She is kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable. She has changed my daughter’s life.
Anne Richter – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
My son Jakari loves Dr. Deicke, he always ask when is his appointment and he gets excited about his visits
Jakari K Miller – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
When my girlfriend wasn’t doing so well, where other doctors would simply dismiss her and see her in a month, Adair ALWAYS kept her as long as needed and saw her more frequently as needed. Very appreciated
Joseph – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
10 stars! Adair is the most caring, thoughtful and best doctor I’ve ever had. She always makes it a point to know how I’m feeling, know if there are any stressors in my life, she does her due diligence and regularly requests timely labs for me, to make sure that all my other levels are fine and are not the cause of any negative feeling I may have, before she prescribes any unnecessary medication. I take my children to see her as well. She NEVER judges me, I am comfortable with her and I trust Adair to care for me and do the right thing for me. She always listens to me and if she has to spend a little more time with me to get through an issue, she does. I don’t EVER want to see different doctor. I plan to continue getting better and overcoming my obstacles, under her care. Before I saw Adair I was at a loss and no doctor understood me nor took the time, to. If you’re looking for a great doctor, I highly recommend Adair. You won’t ever need to see a different doctor/specialist again.
Kenia – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
The BEST psychiatric Doctor that i love going to, super personable I would recommend her to everyone
RICHARD SIEGEL – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Deicke for a while, and I have sat along side if her through all her sessions, she is very thorough, she's a great listener, not only with my daughter but also with myself as well as far as my daughter's needs are concerned. My daughter is in an awesome place right now in life and I feel that it is because of all the work that has gone into getting her where she needed to be, and dr. Deicke, if you are reading this we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Dawn Reyes – Apr 15, 2020
Great job
Joe Landon – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
She is very caring person.
John Jefferson – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adaire Deicke is excellent. She has been treating my son for the past couple of years. From the very first time my son met with Adair it was evident that she truly cares for her patients. She takes her time with the patient to get a good understanding . She is very knowledgeable and great with communication. She has worked with my son to help put together the right treatment plan to start him on a road to help him achieve a successful positive outcome. The best part is my son doesn't mind going to the appointments with her. That's a big plus. She is one of the Best!
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
I recently took my so to see Ms Adair this is the first time after numerous Baker Acts; and several seeking help from several Physicians I feel I was so very fortunate to find her, She took time, she listened to everything I had to say my concerns that I he continued to receive the wrong diagnosis; Adair took time to perform a comprehensive evaluation. I do not think I ever have had such a complete examination,, she even asked me if I or my son if we had questions. She took the time to interview me and then my son, then both of us together. She made me feel safe. She discussed the diagnosis; and she told me there was more than one, that he may indeed have ADHD but that was not the primary diagnosis ; she ordered lab testing, referred him for therapy; she referred him to Neurology for further evaluation of a potential Neurological Disorder; she referred him for ABA services, as well as medication, this is my first visit but I feel confident he will be getting the help he needs.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Smart, Supportive and Superb! She predicted I must have a genetic problem w/ meds due to a lifetime of issues w/ meds... - yep cyp2d6 PM & cyp1a2 URM among other things. Her insight, support, general medical knowledge & sharing helped me more than any other professional I've ever seen! Due to relocation I can't see her yet she is definitely worth seeing and I'm so saddened I can't. If I could afford it I'd travel to the other side of FL to do so. Thank You for everything and the very best wishes and regards to you and your family.
Very Grateful :) – Dec 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?

How was your experience with Adair Deicke?

To strive for excellence in comprehensive health care for you and your family!

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing

2000
Master Degree Psychiatric Nursing

More Information

• Does Adair Deicke communicate via email?

Yes, 4 patients said they communicate via email

• Does Adair Deicke offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 7 patients said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Adair Deicke offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 7 patients said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Adair Deicke have free onsite parking?

Yes, 3 patients said they have free onsite parking

No, 2 users indicated that they do not have free onsite parking

• Does Adair Deicke offer weekend visits?

Yes, 5 patients said they offer weekend visits

• Does Adair Deicke offer evening visits?

Yes, 6 patients said they offer evening visits