Adair Deicke, MSN

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Adair Deicke, MSN is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Sarasota, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Adair Deicke to book an appointment.

Adair Deicke

Advanced Behavioral Clinicians

2740 Coconut Bay Ln Sarasota, FL 34237
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Adair Deicke treats your condition or procedure

• Femoral Popliteal Bypass Surgery
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Social Phobia

Adair Deicke accepts

Adair Deicke accepts the following insurance:

Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health

Adair Deicke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Adair Deicke

Adair Deicke?
  • Listened & answered questions (44)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (43)
  • Explained conditions well (42)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
In my experience, it has always been crystal clear from the start whether a medical professional is competent or not. I would never move forward with additional appointments if I did not have trust and confidence in a medical professional. Fortunately for me it was clear from the first meeting that Adair Deicke is competent, experienced, and efficient. An extra benefit is that she is able to effectively communicate with my adolescent daughter. Her appointments are virtual, but virtual appointments are beneficial for my situation. Yes, I would give my sincere recommendation for her services.
Louise Jones – May 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair is incredibly knowledgeable, effective and caring. We couldn't be happier with her services and help, and are forever grateful to her. we highly, highly recommend her.
Lucy Weyland – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair is wonderful to be helped by. Came to her at a bad time on an incorrect and harmful medication, and not only was that corrected immediately, but she went out of her way to make time to make sure we could start the road to recovery sooner than later. She continues to be very diligent to check in and make sure everything is still going positively.
Paul Friend – Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
We are so fortunate to have found Adair! She’s caring, responsive and takes the time to really dig into the root cause of things in order to offer the best treatment plan. Our daughter suffers some not widely known conditions, and Adair took the time to really understand them. I truly believe that she literally saved our daughter’s life, and she continues to carve out time for us whenever needed. I’m so grateful for the support she provides and can’t thank her enough for the suggestions and treatment plans!
Christy – Mar 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
CARING KIND CONSIDERATE BLESSED LADY??! HELPFUL KNOWLEDGEABLE. GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND CARING FOR HER PATIENTS.
Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
I contact my Doctor via a computer using Doxy me. She is an incredible Doctor, I can tell her anything without it being told to others. She listens to my feelings and of course some of my jokes. She has thus far prescribed the best medication for my mental health status. I have had other Psychiatrists in the past that sat their motionless and didn't barely say a thing, but she is very personable and quick to give excellent psychiatric advice. She explains what ea. medication does and even is in contact with my PCP. So there is no confusion with medication prescribed. I would give her a 6 star rating if I could but 5 is the highest so alas is me.
Richard Siegel – Dec 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
She is empathetic and listens to me. She finds the best way to fix every issue the right way, based on my needs. I don't know where I would be without her.
Ryan – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair Deicke has been a Godsend for my daughter! Finally...we have someone who is listening to us that we both trust. We have been seeing psychiatrists for almost half of her life now with not much relief. And she has been dropped by doctors without warning due to insurance changes, but also because doctors feel they can't help her. This has been devastating for my daughter as she hasn't been able to trust new doctors. Adair truly cares for her and makes her feel comfortable and safe as she does her best to make my daughter's symptoms subside. We are so lucky to have found her and pray we are able to continue seeing her. Adair really puts my daughter and myself at ease in this trying process of finding the right meds. Thank you Adair!!
Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair Diecke is a lifesaver. She took me off of medications I shouldn't have been on and got me on the right combinations. She really knows her stuff and she is very caring of her patients. I feel world's better since coming under her treatment. I'm bipolar 1 and ADHD and you wouldn't be able to tell now that I'm treated by Adair Diecke. We had billing problems and unlike most medical professionals, she still saw me and didn't worry about the billing. She puts PATIENTS FIRST. She goes the extra mile for you. She helped me fill out paperwork I couldn't do by myself when I was manic, and went beyond her role as a nurse practitioner. She does what's best for her patients first, period. Money does not come first, unlike so many healthcare professionals. I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for medication management. Her knowledge of psychiatric medicine (that the psychiatrists I had seen apparently didn't have) is very impressive.
Cody Wright – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Very knowledgeable and aware of affordable options.
Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
I have been treated by Dr. Adair for the past few months, she took almost 2 hours for our first appointment, she started at the beginning, no one has ever done that before. after She is patient, kind and genuine. Before I was referred to her I had had many bad experiences. I trust her. Thank you for being you Dr. Adair
Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair, is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever been to. She genuinely cares about her patients and really takes time to listen. She has taught me how to manage my depression and anxiety through medication management and great coping skills! My life has changed in so many positive ways and I give thanks to her for getting me there! Thanks Adair ??
Tisa K. – Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Thanks to Adair I got through one of the hardest times in my life. With her pleasant demeanor and professionalism. During a time in my life of no hope. She gave me hope.
Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
I've been to many doctors over the past 30 years, I've been seeing Adair Deicke for about 3 years and wherever she goes I will go. She listens and by far connects with her patients better then any doctors I've been to. I feel she wants what's best for her patients as if they were family. I highly highly recommend if anyone is searching for help, ask and you shall receive the best services that can be provided by far.
Rachel F. – Oct 03, 2020
Excellent. Recommend
Alit – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
I have been a patient for awhile now. She saved me because I had been misdiagnosed since I was a teen. I wasn’t able to control my emotions most of the time and it affected my relationship with my children,family,friends and work. She took the time(unlike my other doctor years ago) to diagnose me as being bi polar. She took so much time and research to diagnose me and help me get on the right medication. She didn’t just shove taking medication as the solution. She suggested numerous things to help with bi polar disorder, anxiety and ptsd. I would be lost without her. Can’t express how wonderful and so involved In my plan of action she has been in my mental health. Never settle with a Dr. plz let her help you find the right diagnosis and plan of action. She goes above and beyond and because of her, idk where I wld be in my life because of being misdiagnosed for so many years!
Lydia – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
I felt very comfortable discussing my health concerns with Adair. She was thorough in her assessment of my symptoms and explained what I could do to manage better my anxiety regarding my health concern. She fit me in her schedule without any problem. I had never done a teledoc visit before. Adair made the appointment seem effortless. I would recommend her to anyone who has anxiety-based breathing issues like myself.
Sep 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Dr deicke has been nothing but that God sent to me. When I went to see her I had moved all my doctors from New York down to Florida and they wanted to change all my medications around and it was making me not only sick but mentally unstable that was until I finally met Dr deicke. She was able to stabilize me on some of the same medications and some different ones and it worked better than it ever did for the last seven years I was treated by another doctor and she was able to help even more. I recommend her to anyone that's ever had problems with psychiatrist in the past because she is the most non judgemental sweet caring psychiatrist / psychologist / everything she really can do it all I'm not really sure I know she's a PA but she is my doctor as far as I'm concerned by far the best treatment I've ever had
Twayne – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
She is a amazing listen and helps you the best she knows how. She was my doctor, she was ansome, help me so much made my life esay.
Joann – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?
Adair is very friendly, caring and helpful. She goes above and behind to fix your needs with depression and anxiety. I highly recommend her. Very well with my son too (adhd)
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Adair Deicke, MSN?

How was your experience with Adair Deicke?

To strive for excellence in comprehensive health care for you and your family!

Adair Deicke MS, ARNP, PMHNP-BC

Adair is an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)Adair is Board Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing ...

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing