Dr. Abigail Bisson, ND

Family MedicineFemaleAge 52

Family Medicine

Dr. Abigail Bisson, ND is a Family Medicine Specialist in Salem, OR. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Abigail Bisson, ND

Abigail Jo Bisson

1205 WALLACE RD NW Salem, OR 97304

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Bisson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bisson's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acne
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Hypothyroidism

Dr. Bisson accepts

Dr. Bisson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bisson

Saved my life - twice
I came to Dr. Bisson a complete wreck after dealing with issues no doctor had a clue about how to diagnose or treat. I had been under the "care" of a PCP who never listened to me, couldn't help me, and didn't care about anything but his ego. Dr Bisson was thorough, LISTENED, and was compassionate, caring, and capable. Her skills and intuition are top notch - as were the results! I came back a second time after again dealing unsuccessfully with more thorny health issues, with the same great results. I recently had injured my right shoulder and couldn't lift it. Dr. Bisson to the rescue again! I now have full range of motion in that shoulder. I'm only sorry that I can't give her 10 stars. Thank you, Dr. Bisson!
Robert Kruman – Sep 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abigail Bisson, ND?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Bisson and what she has done for my wellness. I went to see her with terrible neck pain that had been worsening for 2 years. I had seen every specialist (chiro/acupuncture/physical therapy/herbs you name it) to try to treat the pain, nothing helped, in fact most made the pain levels worse. My regular doctor did not take my condition seriously, so I found Dr. Bisson after thorough research. Dr. Bisson ordered the testing needed to diagnose the real issue which was much more severe than I had anticipated. She helped refer me to the right specialists who have given me relief. Between that and the food allergy testing that she did for me, I feel this experience was eye-opening and has helped me to find a path of healing. GO SEE DR. BISSON! You won't regret it!
Ashley – Jan 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abigail Bisson, ND?
Dr. Bisson is a true healer.where western medicine has failed, she has perseverance and finds solutions to my ailments. She has a speciality for digestive disorders and has worked to heal my gut issues. She is a caring doctor who takes time to listen and communicate. I love her.highly recommend.
lynn stott – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abigail Bisson, ND?
I went to see Dr Bisson because of digestive issues I have had for years. She ordered a SIBO test which came back showing positive. She has treated it and I now have great digestion. She also started me on a low dose of female hormones which have improved my life greatly. At 62 I feel better than I did at 52!! She is willing to listen to you and she wants to help you have your optimal life!
Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abigail Bisson, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Bisson?