Dr. Abel Harrington, DC

Dr. Abel Harrington, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Abel Harrington, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Midwest City, OK.

8827 E Reno Ave Ste 201

Midwest City, OK 73110

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Harrington

• Chiropractic

Dr. Harrington does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Education data for Dr. Harrington is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Harrington has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harrington has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harrington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harrington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrington to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Harrington's Performance
in Choctaw, OK |
All girl staff excellent and friendly very comfortable and Dr Abel is amazing at his job fixed my shoulder in one day .
in Bristow OK |
Loved this office. Great Staff and very friendly environment! Incredibly overjoyed my attorney recommended thisnvmm
in Oklahoma city OK |
This is the best doctor and his staff is excellent as well.thank you for everything I appreciate you all very much.
in Moore, OK |
Dr. Harrington works with my 14 yr old son for sports injuries. The office accommodates our schedule and we're in and out quickly. He's attentive and professional - funny too. Communicates well with my son. We will continue to see Dr. Harrington.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I felt uncomfortable about getting undressed and staying undressed for the examination & treatment. Dr. also didn't listen to me when I told him where my pain was & actually hurt me worse. I'll never go back again, and I would never recommend him to my friends.
I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable here. We never have people undress for examination. However, we do have patients wear a gown when my all-female staff are doing ultrasound, muscle stimulation and massage. You always have the option to redress before I come in. Im sorry you felt worse after. Our therapy is actually effecting some changes to the tissues involved (as opposed to using a pill to mask it). That being said, sometimes restoring normal motion to an area that is irritated can be a process
in Moore, OK |
Super fast appointments, detailed examination and treatment planning, his office staff are fun and friendly. The doctor knows his stuff, he explained my problem in detail and set up treatment to totally rid me of my issues. He was very friendly as well. I tell everyone to see him!!
Have you seen Dr. Abel Harrington, DC?

Visit Dr. Harrington