Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND

Naturopathy •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Bazzy

The Golden Center for Integrative Medicine

1275 E Spruce Ave Ste 103 Fresno, CA 93720

Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND is a naturopath in Fresno, CA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from South West College Of Naturopathic Medicine in 2011 and specializes in naturopathy, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Bazzy accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Bazzy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bazzy's conditions and procedures:

• Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bazzy

Dr. Bazzy?
Dr. Bazzy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND
Totally a Dr to believe turned my health around.........sad he left Fresno...sad
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
Dr. Bazzy is the best doctor I have had in my 48 years. He is thorough and he takes time to go over everything with you. I moved out of state, but travel back to see him. That's how good he is!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
I came to see Dr. Bazzy when I was having various symptoms and none of the doctors I saw could help. Each doctor I saw was a specialist in their own field and none of them were interested in my other symptoms, only what they specialized in. When I saw Dr. Bazzy, the visit was the longest I've ever had with a doctor and he listened to me. Dr. Bazzy addressed all of my issues and helped me when no one else could. Thank you Dr. Bazzy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
Dr. Bazzy is amazing. He has been my doctor for 3 years and I wouldn't go to another. He is extremely knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate. He genuinely cares about his patients. He knows the right way to motivate you and kick your butt in gear when you're not doing what you know you're supposed to be doing. He listens to his patients' concerns and questions. I wish insurance companies would acknowledge ND's because he is an incredible doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
One of my daughters and I have been seeing Dr. Bazzy. Doctors have not been able to help me with my extreme tiredness before. The supplements Dr. Bazzy recommended for us have helped us with female issues, eczema, acne, energy, digestion, greater desire to exercise, and muscle tone. Besides listening and answering questions, the supplements are natural. But I really appreciate that when Dr. Bazzy prescribes medicine, I feel confident that it is necessary. We are very grateful for his help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
Dr. Bazzy is truly a best in class doctor. He takes the time to review and explain my lab results and answers all my questions. Since I have began working with Dr. Bazzy and taking all the advised supplements I have never felt better. He truly understands his profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
I have seen Dr. Bazzy a couple of times. He has been very though with me. He answers all of my questions.. But he is totally understanding. He makes everything easy for me to understand. I know that some times the wait is a little long for me but I remember that he is worth it. If he is taking that much pt with that pt. I know he spend the time with and the effort for me. I know for me he is priceless. HE has helped me overcome my health issues. He is awesome. Dr. Bazzy is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
Treated my Thyroid Issue when no other Doctor would listen to my symptoms and complaints. I feel like I have my life back. He has great bedside manners, and a very deep understanding about how the body works. Would highly recommend to anyone dealing with Low Thyroid complaints......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
Dr. Bazzy is an amazing doctor who takes the time to explain all of my lab results and deficiencies and has prescribed supplements that have improved my digestion, skin, metabolism and and have helped improve my self confidence and overall sense of well being. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
Many doctors race to get you in/out and believe most issues should be solved with a prescription. Dr Bazzy looks to the core of a problem, not the symptoms of a problem through thorough analysis of meaningful data (blood work, lifestyle, diet and exercise). Also he practices what he preaches (unlike most doctors).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Bazzy?

I am a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor residing in Fresno, CA specializing in Endocrinology, Gastrointestinal Health, Nutrition, and Environmental Medicine. I provide truly personalized medical care by evaluating the whole person and using all to...

• Naturopathy