Naturopathy  |
Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND
Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 6 years.

The Golden Center for Integrative Medicine

1275 E Spruce Ave Ste 103

Fresno, CA 93720

Learn about Dr. Bazzy

I am a Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor residing in Fresno, CA specializing in Endocrinology, Gastrointestinal Health, Nutrition, and Environmental Medicine. I provide truly personalized medical care by evaluating the whole person and using all tools available, both conventional and alternative to treat the root causes of disease. The most important difference between me and many other doctors is that I listen to my patients.

• Naturopathy
  • Anti-Aging Medicine
  • Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Thyroid Disorders

Dr. Bazzy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Constipation

• Chelation Therapy
  • IV Therapy
  • Intracellular Nutrition Analysis
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing

No malpractice history found for California.

• South West College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Bazzy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bazzy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bazzy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bazzy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bazzy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bazzy to family and friends
Dr. Bazzy's Performance
in Fresno, CA |
I came to see Dr. Bazzy when I was having various symptoms and none of the doctors I saw could help. Each doctor I saw was a specialist in their own field and none of them were interested in my other symptoms, only what they specialized in. When I saw Dr. Bazzy, the visit was the longest I've ever had with a doctor and he listened to me. Dr. Bazzy addressed all of my issues and helped me when no one else could. Thank you Dr. Bazzy.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Bazzy is amazing. He has been my doctor for 3 years and I wouldn't go to another. He is extremely knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate. He genuinely cares about his patients. He knows the right way to motivate you and kick your butt in gear when you're not doing what you know you're supposed to be doing. He listens to his patients' concerns and questions. I wish insurance companies would acknowledge ND's because he is an incredible doctor!!
in Fresno, CA |
One of my daughters and I have been seeing Dr. Bazzy. Doctors have not been able to help me with my extreme tiredness before. The supplements Dr. Bazzy recommended for us have helped us with female issues, eczema, acne, energy, digestion, greater desire to exercise, and muscle tone. Besides listening and answering questions, the supplements are natural. But I really appreciate that when Dr. Bazzy prescribes medicine, I feel confident that it is necessary. We are very grateful for his help!
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Bazzy is truly a best in class doctor. He takes the time to review and explain my lab results and answers all my questions. Since I have began working with Dr. Bazzy and taking all the advised supplements I have never felt better. He truly understands his profession.
in Modesto, CA |
I have seen Dr. Bazzy a couple of times. He has been very though with me. He answers all of my questions.. But he is totally understanding. He makes everything easy for me to understand. I know that some times the wait is a little long for me but I remember that he is worth it. If he is taking that much pt with that pt. I know he spend the time with and the effort for me. I know for me he is priceless. HE has helped me overcome my health issues. He is awesome. Dr. Bazzy is the best!
in Clovis, CA |
Treated my Thyroid Issue when no other Doctor would listen to my symptoms and complaints. I feel like I have my life back. He has great bedside manners, and a very deep understanding about how the body works. Would highly recommend to anyone dealing with Low Thyroid complaints......
in Orange, CA |
Dr. Bazzy is an amazing doctor who takes the time to explain all of my lab results and deficiencies and has prescribed supplements that have improved my digestion, skin, metabolism and and have helped improve my self confidence and overall sense of well being. I highly recommend him.
in Fresno, CA |
Many doctors race to get you in/out and believe most issues should be solved with a prescription. Dr Bazzy looks to the core of a problem, not the symptoms of a problem through thorough analysis of meaningful data (blood work, lifestyle, diet and exercise). Also he practices what he preaches (unlike most doctors).
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Bazzy saved my life! Before coming to Dr. Bazzy I felt tired, depressed, and in pain. I knew that there was something wrong but kept being dismissed by every doctor and specialist because my labs were normal. Dr. Bazzy was the first doctor who actually listened to me, cared about how I felt, and took the time to figure out what was actually wrong. He diagnosed me with hypothyroidism. Since starting my treatment I feel great! I've lost 20 lbs in 3 months and have great energy!
in Fresno, California |
He is very knowledgeable and friendly. Always spends a good amount of time with me. Answers all my questions and contacts me in a timely manner if I have any additional questions about my visit. His staff is also very pleasant.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Bazzy is the best!!! Unlike other doctors I have visited in the past, he took the time & listened to my medical condition. I start to see an improvement in my overall health in just 6 weeks after I started on the medications he prescribed & now 3 months later, I have never felt better. I would strongly recommend Dr. Bazzy to anyone.
in Clovis, CA |
I became a patient of Dr Bazzy after spending time with him as a provider for the clients who were in my care a few years ago. Dr Bazzy in my opinion is one of the most thoughtful and caring Dr and person I've known. His approach to health care is about really listening to the pt, considering all the issues presenting themselves, and providing a treatment that is free of toxic meds and natural and effective remedies. He is an amazing Dr and I recommend him anyone who wants the best health care.
One of the best doctors to ever cure me from IBS if it wasn't for his intelligent strategies I wouldn't be this healthy amazing Doctor really recommend.
in Fresno, CA |
Really knows his stuff, and does a great job of making sure you understand everything. I went through years of misery and he finally had me feeling like myself again. Great bedside manner. Would higly reccommend.
in Clovis, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Bazzy for nearly two years. He has taken time treat ailments most doctors won't take the time to listen to. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.
in Lansing, MI |
Ive known Dr. Bazzy many years. He has always gone above and beyond helping me and his advice has been an integral part on my journey to better health. He and his staff are kind and courteous. Thank you Doc B!
in Dearborn, MI |
Helped me overcome my cancer and allowed me to understand what i had in order to defeat it i would recommend Dr. Bazzy to anyone who is trully looking to be cured
in Fresno CA |
I have went to this doctor many times, he has listened to me patiently. Understood my symptoms and is not like other doctors who rush you. He is very caring and professional. The staff is grest and I was short of money one time. He took care of it. That really goes a long way and I'm honored to give him 5 starts. Thanks Dr.
in Auberry, CA |
Dr. Bazzy is a great doctor! You are in good hands. Im so glad I found him because he has got me back on track with my thyroid issues. My overall mood and energy level has improved tremendously for that alone I am thankful and feel I have my life back. Very grateful patient. Well worth every penny!!
in Bakersfield, CA |
My initial visits with him were pleasant, but when an issue came up with my insurance covering costly labs his office was completely unresponsive. To make a long story short, I was hung up on multiple times, he was not helpful, was not apologetic for my 6+ week ordeal, mandated I make an appointment, but never informed me he stopped taking insurance and tried to charge me a $120 office fee over a matter that could've been solved via phone. I have never been treated so unprofessionally.
in Fresno, CA |
Truly caring Doc...recommend to all my friends..
Have you seen Dr. Abbas Bazzy, ND?
Are you Dr. Bazzy?