Chiropractic  |
Dr. Aaron Wines, DC
Dr. Aaron Wines, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Norman, OK. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

3201 W Tecumseh Rd Ste 120

Norman, OK 73072

Learn about Dr. Wines

We not only focus on re-aligning the bones, we also focus on training and re-educating the supporting muscles to hold the alignment in place for a long term solution to your problem! We are one of the few chiropractic clinics in the area that offer decompression therapy for herniated/bulging discs. Patients seeking treatment at Active Chiropractic Health & Wellness are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Wines does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oklahoma University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Certified In Webster Technique
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Wines has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wines has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wines to family and friends
Dr. Wines' Performance
in Norman, OK |
This journey with Dr. Wines and his staff has been amazing. Very attentive and knowledgeable. Explains everything in detail before he does it.
in Norman ok |
My back was whack and now it's not
in Norman, OK |
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Wines and his staff! I went to him a nonbeliever in chiropractic care but I hurt so much I didn't have anything to loose. Five years later I am still a patient and I don't hurt anymore. If you follow his instructions you too can expect to feel much better.
in Norman, OK |
Dr. Wines and the staff at Active Chiropractic are great! They are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their jobs. They also do not recommend things they aren't doing themselves, and have all been adjusted so they know what it's like on the other side of the table. They don't fat shame, either, which is a great improvement over some people in the medical field. I love it here!
in Norman, OK |
In a word: Awesome! Wonderful staff and very satisfied with the results! I had chronic knots and pain in my back that were interfering with normal everyday tasks. When massage therapy alone wasn't working, I heard about Dr. Wines and got on a wellness plan. The treatment along with practical tips I've learned have really made a huge difference. Dr. Wines takes a holistic approach to health and I definitely recommend him and his staff!
in Norman |
Dr. Wines is the best!!! I started going 5 years ago in extreme pain, and with the first visit I felt relief , a few more and I am pain free and feel really wonderful at my age I couldn't imagine it any other way. I have both of my daughters under his care also . They race dirtbikes in the occra circuit and sometimes crash really hard , Dr.Wines, keeps them adjusted and growing straight for me. It gives me peace of mind while my girls are in a very dangerous and competitive sport .
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Wines, DC?
Are you Dr. Wines?