Chiropractic  |
Dr. Aaron Tressler, DC
I have a wonderful family, 5 children, one grandson and married for over 26 years. I love to stay healthy and strong for both my service to humanity and to my family. God put me on this earth to serve and help others enjoy a more productive life. I know that I am living out my mission. I stay very active and continue to teach the community and other chiropractors. I continue to play rugby at the age of 50. To do this, I must stay strong and healthy. I have run man 5k races, marathons and ultramarathons. I practice everything that I teach. I have had some major injuries and experienced the very same pain many of you have felt or are in right now. After fracturing my scapula severely I was told the healing would take 9-12 months and the prognosis was not favorable. I healed up in 4 1/2 months bench pressing 225 Lbs with no pain. I took NO narcotics and have no chronic pain. Health and healing take a very specific plan. We help map out that plan for you so you can experience your very best.

4241 William Penn Hwy

Murrysville, PA 15668

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC

Learn about Dr. Tressler

Our Mission is to Restore Health, Prevent Disease with Simple Solutions.

Getting the results you need, for the life you want.

We believe that God created an amazing body that can run and heal itself. Due to poor health lifestyle choices, trauma, and stress we all experience a health crisis or concern.

Our goal is to identify the problem and fix it. This will allow your body to return to it's highest level of healing. Naturally.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Tressler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Slippery Rock University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Life University, Atlanta Ga
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Tressler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tressler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tressler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tressler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tressler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tressler to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Tressler Says:

We strive to be the very best at finding and correcting the patient's health concern. We work diligently at performing all the necessary tests, exams, and x-rays needed for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

We also work very hard at helping the patient or family afford our care due to the overwhelming decrease in insurance coverage.

In my 21 years of chiropractic and wellness...

Dr. Tressler's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Delmont, PA |
My children were all diagnosed with asthma as small children. We had ER visits and ambulance rides and lots of medications. Now, they have all outgrown their asthma. I know it is because they receive regular chiropractic care and because of Dr. Tressler. I would recommend him to anyone who asks. Staff is very caring, friendly and considerate. He is easy to talk to, takes time to listen and makes your needs his concern. A+
in Murrysville, PA |
Excellent chiropractor and I hope he never retires! He has seen me through injuries, helped me recover and is a great health advisor. I have been getting adjustments 2 to 3 times a month for almost 9 years and I feel really good. No more headaches, which used to be a regular thing for me. Another plus: his staff is helpful and courteous.
in Monroeville, PA |
My original visit was several years ago because I could not turn my neck freely. With each adjustment, I felt better and my high blood pressure dropped. I also noticed that with my regular visits, I have not experienced the usual bouts of bronchitis...in fact I can't remember the last time I had a cold, sinus infection or flu!
in murrysville pa |
The office, staff and experience was great. First of all, they take the time to really explain what they do and how they can help. Just how the spine and nerve system function and how this can relate to my health problems. They took x-rays. My other chiropractor did not. And this did show arthritis and subluxation which was wearing away for years. I really appreciate the x-rays. They also took the time to explain the x-rays and my results. I've never had this much time with any doctor.
in Charleroi, PA |
I received chiropractic care here for 2 months and all I can say is I finally went to another chiropractor and they did way more for me for a whole lot less money. They tell you that its better for you and you will heal quicker if the only adjust one area at a time and then keep telling you to have patience that it will get better. Well it never did! But after only 3 visits at another chiropractor and my pain was gone. U can get what they promise for way less $ keep looking.
I am sorry to hear. I do recall that your travel and other situations in your life were making it difficult to make your visits. I know that we sat down, tried to help resolve and work through this situation. We also worked hard to help you afford care, due to lack of insurance coverage. and helped you on an affordable payment plan. Correction care does take time compared to just pain relief. Our correction care is measured by tests, spinal x-ray comparison, and motion x-rays, not just pain.
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Tressler, DC?

Visit Dr. Tressler