Dr. Aaron Slotkin, PHARMD

Dr. Aaron Slotkin, PHARMD

Nutrition  |
Dr. Aaron Slotkin, PHARMD is a nutrition provider who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 36 years old. Read his story

6360 Wilshire Blvd Ste 210

Los Angeles, CA 90048

Learn about Dr. Slotkin

Dr. Slotkin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Slotkin "Hi, I'm Aaron Slotkin, Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist and Pharmacist. My passion is healthcare and alternative medicine. When I was in pharmacy school, I was exposed to multiple modalities of natural medicine. I realized just how necessary and effective it can be, especially when using nutrition to heal. I enjoy providing people with more options to their health problems, and I want to share my knowledge with you so that you can obtain optimal health and live life to its fullest. "

This content was provided by Dr. Slotkin "I'm a board Certified Clinical Nutritionist and Pharmacist with affordable pricing and friendly service. I serve the Los Angeles county area.

As my client, I want to find out what is really going on with your metabolism and provide you with answers aimed at improving weight and health in a convenient way using the latest evidence in nutritional science.  I do not want to provide you with just another generalized diet to follow. "

• Nutrition
  • Alternative Care
  • Functional Medicine

Dr. Slotkin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depressive Disorders
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Fatigue
  • Memory Loss
  • Mood Disorders
  • Weight Loss

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Slotkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Slotkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Slotkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Slotkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Slotkin's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Slotkin?