Dr. Aaron Locke, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Locke

Ohio Mobile Chiropractic

1055 Bradley Rd Ste A Westlake, OH 44145

Dr. Aaron Locke, DC is a chiropractor in Westlake, OH and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 2005 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Locke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Locke

Dr. Locke?
Dr. Locke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Locke, DC
I'm an active person and was sidelined for 3 months with lower back pain. Tried cutting back activities, had massages nothing helped. And then I went to Dr. Locke. He diagnosed and fixed the problem within a month! With deep tissue therapy, and homework exercises I'm back on the tennis courts, running, and weight training. No pain! I'm a believer in his methods and highly recommend Dr. Locke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
After struggling with lower back issues for over 10-years, along with periodic visits to other Chiropractors, my wife did some on-line research and discovered Dr. Locke, who has a totally different approach to finding & then resolving the underlying issues (through very specific, simple & easy exercises), and not just giving you the far more common adjustment, that may make one feel better in the short term, but do nothing about the real problem. Highly recommend, and I'm a super tough grader.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
My daughter saw Dr. Locke for lower back pain associated with a herniated disc. With his help, she is virtually pain free. I would recommend Dr. Locke to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
In my 2015 track season I had severe shin pain for 1.5 months before I finally went to see Dr. Locke. I was icing 3 times a day, stretching for 30-45 minutes before I ran, and I still couldn't even jog a lap on the track. But when I found Dr. Locke I was able to slowly build back into running again and within 4 weeks not only were my running abilities fully restored, my confidence was too. Dr. Locke taught me how to control not only my shin pain but any other running-related pain as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
Dr. Locke is extremely helpful in taking care of all of my major needs. Not only does he work with patients when they are in need but he follows up with them to see how they are feeling. Highly Recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
Dr. Locke is AMAZING!! He makes you so comfortable like he has known you forever. It's so refreshing to have complete trust in your doctor. He really listens and genuinely wants you to get better. A true healer with a gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
Always explains things in an easy to understand manner and is patient when explaining the appropriate treatment even when i have a lot of questions. Makes it easy to make an appointment and low wait times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
I had an exceptional experience with Dr Locke today. I've got a work related injury and went through pt through other providers for about 2 years or so and always left feeling worse than when I got there..not the case with Dr. Locke..when I left his office I actually felt better. I was amazed at how I felt.. I actually have hope in knowing that I could get back to living a normal life without pain. I highly recommend Dr. Locke to anyone suffering with any kind of pain. He really does care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?
Doctor Locke takes the time to evaluate the issue(s) at hand and works hard to fix them. His analysis of the problems and determination to make everyone feel better is what make him a fantastic chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Locke, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Locke?

Most pain develops due to dysfunction in an area of the body away from the site of pain. When one muscle doesn't function properly, the brain will automatically recruit another muscle to try and pick up the slack. This is an example of a dy...

• Chiropractic

2014
2013
2001

Dr. Locke accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Locke treats your condition or procedure