Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Ernst

Maximized Living Charlotte

9401 Statesville Rd Ste H Charlotte, NC 28269

Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC is a chiropractor in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2006 and specializes in chiropractic, physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Ernst accepts

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Sciatica
  • Urinalysis

Dr. Aaron Ernst completed his undergraduate education in pre-medicine/biology at Messiah University in Grantham, PA. As a first generation holistic practitioner, he began his career with a Doctorate in Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic ...

• Chiropractic

4.3

Dr. Ernst?
Dr. Ernst's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC
Dr. Ernst is simply the best doctor that I have ever encountered. He is extremely knowledgeable in so many different areas. Just an amazing man. When the orthopedics preformed surgery and I wasn't better, they said I had to live with pain and all the medications for rest of my life. I thank God every day that I found Dr. Ernst. He really gave my life back the way it should be. Pain free and no medications.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
We heard about Dr. Ernst thru family and my father starting seeing him for his cancer. I truly believe that the things Dr. Ernst was doing with my dad helped him, along with chemo and prayer, purge his system of the cancer. It is amazing the transformation that took place. I believed in the process so much that I signed up as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst has been caring for my family for about 8 years now. He is very passionate about helping his patients live a healthy, long life. We are so grateful to have him a part of our lives. I was having major issues with headaches and tremors before seeing him. I am 100% better! He has also helped my children tremendously as athletes. We will not go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Ernst for a month for muscular dystrophy, Dystonia & overall health. At 36 years old, I feel younger & healthier than any other time in my adult life. The changes in 4 weeks are amazing. He helps people of all ages overcome illnesses that other doctors would only medicate. Cancer, diabetes, obesity and other disease including paralysis are treated, improved & even reversed under his care. Tireless & vibrant, he works constantly to make everyone happier & healthier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever gone too, starting off with the most comprehensive blood and urine analysis I have ever had done. Having found some abnormal results, he looks for the cause and how to correct the issue, starting from the assumption that our bodies can heal themselves given the ability to do so naturally. I have been very happy with what he has done so far to improve my families health and look forward to continuing improvements.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst has more knowledge about the human body and healing than any other doctor I've been to and he wants to share that with anyone willing to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
I am so happy to recommend Dr. Ernst to anyone who wants to improve their life. He is so knowledgeable and so caring about his patients and even those who aren't his patients. He has a passion to teach people what he knows about health and wellness. I've been researching health and wellness for 12 years trying to heal myself and my children. He is the one doctor who has all the knowledge and God given gift to know exactly what our individual bodies need to heal naturally. I'm so grateful!!!
Love this review and so glad we are helping you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
I have been receiving care from Dr. Ernst for almost five years. Before I began my journey towards a healthier lifestyle, both inside and out, I was plagued with physical ailments in my shoulders and neck. After receiving chiropractic care and guidance from Dr. Ernst, not only has my pain significantly decreased but I've also seen improvements in several other areas of my health such as my digestion and breathing. His help has made all the difference in living a more full life!
What an excellent review - Thank you! -Dr. Ernst
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
I went to a chiropractor a long time ago and didn’t get good results. I went to Dr. Ernst and got amazing results. My back was hurting and now it feels much better.
Thanks for your kind words and excellent review. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr Ernst is amazing!!! My husband was on over 10 medications to try and manage his pain, which was not working. Dr Ernst and his team have healed him!! He is no longer in pain and back to living a wonderful life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst has helped my mother become the young vibrant person she use to be. She not only looks amazing but she feels even better. Taking the step to have my mom test not guess, has been a blessing to both my family and I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst is extremely knowledgeable about health from the perspective of finding and fixing the cause of your health issues. He's helped me lose weight, detox and just feel better overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
After just 7 sessions the base of my left leg no longer collapses or locks. ALL pain is gone...no more need for OTC pain pills. This condition began 10 mos. ago. The doctor is now addressing gut & neurological concerns. I've shed 10 lbs.~following my eating & supplement protocols. Dr. Ernst & his staff are profoundly transparent in explaining what is going on in my body. I'll be able to practice the self care I'm learning for the rest of my life. My future is bright. God bless you doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Very disappointed, overbooked dinner seminar, no seats at table, did not provide information about who was aloud to attend . Wasted hours
Your review says your in Orlando Fl. We are in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst doesn't just focus on adjusting my spine or alleviating pain. He also incorporates what I need to do to optimize my spine health. He took xrays & explained to me why I was experiencing what I was experiencing. I avoided surgery by following his recommendations for nutrition & lifestyle modifications. I have been to other chiros & didn't experience the same nor get results because no xrays were done & their was no discussion of me doing my part to heal with nutrition & lifestyle mods.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst doesn't just focus on adjusting my spine but also includes recommendations of lifestyle and nutritional modifications for me to do my part in optimizing the health and healing of the not only my spine my entire body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Ernst for 3 years. I had neck and back pain. Was overweight and suffering from depression. Within 2 months I lost 35 lbs. and no longer had any pain. I have lost a total of 50 lbs . Chiropractic has always been a part of my life and I have worked for several other chiropractors but never had the results that I've had from following Dr. Ernst protocols. I was so thrilled with my results that I decided to work with Dr. Ernst and hopefully be an inspiration to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
Dr. Ernst is simply amazing. Not only is a fabulous chiropractor with whom I have gotten incredible results, but his knowledge of achieving and maintaining optimum health is outstanding. He truly understands what is required for the body to heal itself and explains it in a clear, understandable manner. He is simply the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?
This guy is a quack. He tried to sell me that my spine was not right. I had to go to another chiropractor to fix what he did. Do not trust this guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Ernst, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Ernst?