Professor Wang's Introduction
Henry J. Wang, L. Ac (licensed acupuncturist), has been an acupuncture professor from 2007 until present at the following Bay Area Universities: Five Branches University, University of East West Medicine, Nine Star University of Health Sciences, and Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences.
He has over 40 years of clinical experience in Traditional Chinese Medicine and holistic healing. He began learning TCM in China at 13 years of age and worked at the Tianjin University of Tradition Chinese Medicine for many years.
1. Pain Reduction Guaranteed - by Acupuncture, Herbs, Special Massage and Qigong. Every kind of acute and chronic pain, includingCervicocranial Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Golf Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lumbago, Protrusion of the Lumbar Intervertebral Disc, every kind of arthritis. Guaranteed improvement for degenerative arthritis.
2. Anti-Aging - Guaranteed 5-10 years younger after 3-6 months treatment by Acupuncture, Acupressure, and Herbs & Nutrition.
3. Sequelae of Stroke – by Acupuncture, Herbs & Massage. Using the "Xing Nao Kai Qiao" ("Awakening of the mind") method, which has received the highest national level awards in TCM clinical study. The effective rate is 98%.
4. Infertility - High Success Rate, quick by Acupuncture, Herbs & Massage: Most infertile women have lower back and pelvic soft tissue problems or bone displacement problems. Using acupuncture and massage to heal these problems in addition to taking some special herbs, many infertile women successfully conceived. Some women conceived within two months of treatment.
5. Internal, Gynecological, Pediatric and External Diseases: over 40 years of clinical experience.