Dr. Zynia Pua-Vines, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Parkridge Medical Group - East Ridge 961 Spring Creek Rd Ste 300 Chattanooga, TN 37412 Get Directions
Dr. Zynia Pua-Vines, MD
Dr. Zynia Pua-Vines, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Pua-Vines is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center and Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Pua-Vines' Care Philosophy

The mission of Memorial Health Care System and Catholic Health Initiatives is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church by bringing it new life, energy, and viability in the 21st century. Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity and social justice as we move toward the creation of healthier communities.

Dr. Pua-Vines' Experience

See how Dr. Pua-Vines' experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Pua-Vines

Dr. Pua-Vines accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Pua-Vines is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pua-Vines has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pua-Vines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pua-Vines to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Pua-Vines' Performance
in Ringgold, GA |
Dr. Pua-Vines, MD really cares about her patients. You can tell because of the time she devotes to each patient. She'll explain your health care problems with you and gives you options. The wait time is minimal and the people working at her practice always have a smile on their face. Thank - you Dr. "Z" for helping me get my health back.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Pua-Vines has been taking care of my health needs for about 3 years, I am well pleased. She always takes the time to explain everything to me. She sends me to other Doctors as needed and has never made a poor choice. I have several health issues and she treats me like a friend. Hopfully she will be the last PC doctor I will need.
Chattanooga, TN |
Felt very welcomed! Dr. Put-Vines listened and went over everything with me. Took further steps than previous doctors have. Quick responses from her office. Very helpful
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Pua-Vines is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is caring, interested, smart and treats me like I am the only patient she has. Our entire family is under her care.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Hi I love dr pua vines, she is very professional and gives me information that I need. Her office us always clean and tidy and most if all her staff is very nice and friendly
Ooltewah, TN |
I always receive great care when I see Dr. Pua-Vines. She takes the time to listen to my concerns, and her staff is excellent as well. I would highly recommend her to any of my family and friends.
in Harrison, TN |
I moved to Chattanooga in September of last year and have had a challenge finding a primary care doctor relationship. After much research and vetting, I found Dr. Pua-Vines. I found her very engaging right away and we developed a really comfortable dialogue. I would definitely recommend this fine doctor to anyone looking for a family practitioner!
Ooltewah, TN |
I always recommend Dr. Pua-Vines to my friends and family. She's makes going to the Doctor not so bad :) Always listens.
Chattanooga, TN |
I can't even begin to describe my visit today. I have never experienced such hatefuless and unprofessionalism. She came in an hour after we got there, we had forgotten a form we were supposed to bring and she immediately started belittling us and told us to find another Dr. Lots of hateful, undeserved comments by her. I mean it was really out of the blue. There were absolutely no raised voices or hateful comments made by us, even after hateful comments were received.
We are so sorry to hear about this. Please call our Practice Manager, Delona Woods at 423-893-9787 so that we can address these concerns and work to make improvements at the practice.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Every time I've had an appt. with her she has been very thorough & patient. These are good qualities to have when dealing with 65+ patience like myself.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Hamilton County, TN |
I would recommend using Dr. Pua- Vines a thousand times. She's patient, explains well, happy, smiles, gentle a wants to get to the why of your needs. She listens well and answers questions. She's a wonderful Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Zynia Pua-Vines, MD?

Compare Dr. Pua-Vines

Dr. Pua-Vines' Care Philosophy

Dr. Pua-Vines' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Pua-Vines has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pua-Vines' Board Certifications

• High Cholesterol
  • Syncope

Univ Of Al Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Pua-Vines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pua-Vines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)