Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh, MD

Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh, MD is a neurology specialist in Edinburg, TX. She graduated from American University Of Beirut and specializes in neurology.

2821 Michael Angelo Ste 306

Edinburg, TX 78539

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Khabbazeh

See how frequently Dr. Khabbazeh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Khabbazeh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• American University Of Beirut
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Henry Ford Hospital
  • University Hospital

Dr. Khabbazeh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khabbazeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khabbazeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khabbazeh's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khabbazeh to family and friends

Dr. Khabbazeh's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Khabbazeh is a great doctor. I highly recommend spending time to see her. She performs studies in her office as well as seeing office visit consultations and that is why there is a wait in her office. Talk to the front staff if you have questions they are very helpful and helped me understand...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I think she is a very nice smart, Doctor I went for a second opinion and change my life, I have been seizure free for over 6 months, I went for so many pills and medications to 1, I believe I be seizure free in less than 1 year, very very happy I found her, I'm a very lucky person. Jenny Townson
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh. As a new patient to her practice, she spent adequate time considering treatment options for my Myasthenia Gravis based on progression of my condition, overall health and age. I am very pleased with her knowledge of MG and overall treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was so excited about going to this doctor for a second opinion. Needless to say she is horrible doesn't give you the time of day. As a new patient I expected a little more from her, she is not compassionate at all. She makes you feel like an idiot. I would not ever recommend her to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Waiting time is 2 hours minimum and the Dr. spends 5 minutes in the room with you. If an appointment is made it is so no one's time goes to waste. I wasted my time one to many.
Are you Dr. Khabbazeh?