Dr. Zuhal Ergonul, MD

Practices Pediatric Neurology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 14 reviews.
Author:
I my sorry to say she was very rude, spend most of the appointment typing on the computer. Did a lot of laughing, like she was uncomfortable. She was not at all concerned with my son's health issues. She feels he is just stressed and needs to see a counselor. Was no help at all, just made my son feel like no one will help him.
Author:
Dr. Ergonul is the first doctor to successfully help with my chronic migraines. Thanks you!!!
Author:
I had a great experience with Dr. Ergonul. The treatment I received, TX360 that was suggested had me feeling better. I do not know where the 1 stars come from other than possibly one person writing multiple reviews because they didn't get the outcome they wanted. Perhaps a disability claim and the doctor saw right past it. One thing for sure, Dr. Ergonul is always consistent. Just as consistencies can be seen when one person writes negative reviews.
Author:
Not helpful at all. I saw her for migraines and had to pay an expensive doctor bill just for her to switch the medication i'm on, just like my regular primary care doctor can do. I would rather have went to go to my PCP instead of paying extra to see a specialist. Did not to do any testing to diagnose my migraines and did not even care to find out why I get migraines. Not worth it at all.
Author:
I would not recommend Dr. Ergonul to anyone. Every question I asked, she basically laughed at me. I did not feel comfortable at a time when I was uneasy and scared about what was going on with me. I had fluid build up on my brain (which needed a spinal tap to remove) and she basically said I had migraines, oh and yeah, repeatedly told me to loose weight. Bed side manners are horrible!
Author:
She is extremely rude and a know it all. Despite her specialty being neurology she insisted my child was overweight. Despite me telling her that her regular Dr said she is fine because she is in the 45% percentile, she insisted that my child needs to loose weight. She also asked if I was a 1st time mom and then laughed. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. I wouldn't take my child back to her if she was the last neurologist on earth.
Author:
She constantly talks over you and will interrupt you when you are explaining or giving information she asked about. She is very rough while handling children and she is very aggressive when talking to them if the child starts to get scared or pulls away from her. I personally do not think that she has enough schooling or knowledge of the pediatric field. She completely miss diagnosed my child and my child ended up needing to go to have brain surgery
Author:
Don’t expect any help with your migraines, you’ll continue to suffer day in and day out.
Author:
Dr. Ergonul was personable thorough and extremely informative. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Ergonul has been the most informative and helpful neurologist I have met with (it's been many). Having migraines since I was a young teen and now at 40/41 they have increased in intensity and frequency.As I requested a more natural route she presented and proved her knowledge with vitamins/supplements, along with the medications she has prescribed have been incredibly helpful. I believe Dr E will prescribe the most effective treatment for me and I am very grateful for her expertise.
Author:
My daughter started seeing Dr. Ergonul after she joined Lehigh Neurology. She had become frustrated with her previous neurologist that she had been seeing for a number of years from another hospital group. Dr. Ergonul is very patient and knowledgeable about migraines and their treatment. I would recommend her to any parent who has a child with this condition.