Dr. Zoyla A. Almeida, MD

Dr. Zoyla A. Almeida, MD

Gynecologic Oncology | Female | 45 years old

Dr. Almeida's passion is to provide her patients with the highest quality of compassionate care with regards to cancer and women's issues.Read more

Florida Gynecologic Oncology Center
4855 W Hillsboro Blvd Ste B13
Coconut Creek, FL 33073 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Almeida's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Almeida's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Almeida

Dr. Almeida accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Almeida has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Almeida
Dr. Almeida's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (34)
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I saw Dr. Almeida for 10 minutes and she was very condescending , matter of fact and falsely diagnosed me with ovarian cancer . She attempted to immediately schedule me for surgery to have my ovaries taken out because of a cyst. Luckily, I did not heed her advice and the cyst shrank within 3 months. I have since had 2 beautiful children which would not have been here had I listened to this matter of fact diagnosis.. I highly recommend getting another opinion if you see this doctor .
Palm Beach County, FL |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Almeida. She is a skilled surgeon and very knowledgeable. She explains everything and answers all questions. She came highly recommended. I felt very confident about her performing the surgery. More importantly, there was no need for a blood transfusion because she's so good. You can call it a bloodless surgery. I highly recommended her.
Thank you for your comments. We are always happy to receive positive feedback from our patients. Best regards-Office Management
Pompano Beach, FL |
Best gynecologic-Oncology that I never met. She was so kind and concern about my health condition. She quickly identify the problem and propose the best options to solve it. After my surgery she follow up efficiently my progress until I was ready to be back to my normal daily activities. Today I don't have any scar and I feel great.
deerfield beach, fl |
very long wait for the first appointment. took two hours to see the DR. I was scheudled for an ultrasound and apparantly the fact that the person in front of me, (I was promised the first appointment) didnt drink all of their water, held up the entire day. There were so many front desk people that there were not enough chairs and nobdy knew what they were doing. Incompetent and not helpful. I would not reccomend to anyone!!!
I just had robotic surgery and the doctor came and spoke to me for less than two minutes. She is always in a rush and didn't show up at the hospital to discharge me. She didn't write a prescription for pain either. Told the nurse for me to take over the counter motrin or for me to go to her office to pick up a prescription. Really?!? I just had surgery and can't drive. Her staff doesn't return calls and didn't fill out my fmla papers needed for my job. I am sooo dissapointed with this doctor! :(
Thank you for your comment. If you would like to contact us, I would be happy to speak with you to address all of your concerns. Office Management
Have you seen Dr. Zoyla A. Almeida, MD?