Dr. Zoie Goldstein, MD

Dr. Zoie Goldstein, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Zoie Goldstein, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sunrise, FL. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Learn about Dr. Goldstein

Video

Dr. Goldstein's Experience

Dr. Goldstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Goldstein "We treat everyone in this practice as if they are part of our family. If you want to be part of an office that truly cares about its patients then give us a try."

Dr. Goldstein does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Genital Warts
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Cholesterol
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Palmetto General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Palmetto Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Goldstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldstein to family and friends
Dr. Goldstein's Performance
Pompano Beach, FL |
I've been a patient for Dr. Goldstein for about 1.5 - 2 years now. I've had a lot of doctors and he is by far one of the best I've had. He is very caring and is very responsive to any concerns you have, even after hours via messages in the patient portal. It's also nice to have a one stop shop physicals/well women exams, etc. I would definitely recommend him.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Goldstein is caring, professional & thorough. I would highly recommend him.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
You are treated as a person - not a number. Amazing caringness from Dr. Goldstien and his staff. Great diagnosing, communications and explinations. One would think Dr. Goldstien is part of your family the way he respects you and your needs in the most kind ways you just do not experiance with other doctors. I am honored I have Dr. Goldstien as my healer. Highly Recommended!
in Wellington |
I've been with this dr 7 years. I drive over an hour. The doctor is the best. His staff is great. You can't replace the service anywhere.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Absolutely love this doctor!! So professional and truly a care doctor!
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Goldstein gives the best that humanity can offer. You won't feel like a number in his care. He is thorough, insightful and compassionate, There is comfort and peace of mind knowing your physician cares about your wellbeing and works with you to improve and maintain optimal health.
Lauderhill FL |
Dr. Goldstein was very patient. He had very good bedside manners and listened to all of my concerns. I would recommend him.
in Lauderdale lakes |
He is The best doctor, he listen patient care is excellent he goes above and beyond to get you the right care wouldn't change him for the world
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. G has been my primary for approximately 7 years now and is the best primary I have ever been to. He is thorough, patient and cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein to all my friends and family.
in Sunrise, FL |
I can always get an appointment when I'm sick. Dr. Goldstein takes his time and is always pleasant. He's a great doctor.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Goldstein is a truly a wonderful doctor. He is thorough, insightful, knowledgeable and caring. He treats patients with dignity and respect. He listens well and asks careful questions. Having moved from out of state, I found it very difficult a decent doctor in Florida, let alone someone of Dr. Goldstein's caliber. I recommend him most highly.
in Aventura, FL |
Dr. Zoie is the best. My husband and I are very grateful and feel fortunate to have found someone of Dr. Zoei's caliber. He always takes the time to listen to us. The staff in his office is excellent. You can feel the great working environment they are when they treat the patients so well. Thank you Dr. Zoei. Nowadays, it is very hard to find someone like you.
in North Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Zoie Goldstein is by far the best primary care physician I ever had, I overwhelmingly recommend his office.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Goldstein is one of a kind, in today's Healthcare market. He listens, is non-judgemental, kind and compassionate. Although he is young, he practices as if he an old time doctor. He provides patient and family centered care. I moved away, out of the are;, but I drive 2 hours to keep him as our family dr. I know I can always count on him to be accessible and responsive. I am eternally grateful for all he has done for my family. He sincerely cares.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Goldstein for several years now. I completely trust him and his staff. They make you feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Goldstein always explains treatment options and medication clearly and to the point. I highly recommend him and his practice.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Goldstein is the best doctor I have ever seen.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Goldstein is knowledgeable, patient and I never feel hurried or rushed. He listens and answers my questions. I highly recommend him. His office staff has always been courteous and helpful. Thank you, Dr. Goldstein, for being an exceptional doctor!!
in Miami, FL |
This was my first visit with Dr Goldstein and he was very informative about my situation. It felt like I was talking to a friend. I feel like I finally found my primary physician!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Goldstein for many yrs and highly recommend him . He is very conscientious which I find today to be a lost art for many doctors.
in Tamarac, FL |
I absolutely love Dr. Goldstein! He have great bedside manner. You're not just a chart,; he takes time to ask you about yourself and how you're doing in general. He's been my doctor since I was 18years old and I would go whereever he goes if he change practice.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Goldstein. He really made me feel completely comfortable & gave me a suggestion for my vitiligo condition totally unsolicited whivh I greatly appreciate.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is fantastic! I have already recommended a few people to him.
in Plantation, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Goldstein for years and he is truly the best primary care doctor. He is kind and knowledgeable about medicine. His staff is also always friendly.
in Sunrise, FL |
Very friendly and easy going doctor. He took his time with me and made me feel comfortable. I've been to doctors who have been in the room with me for 5 minutes, tops. This was not the case with Dr. Goldstein. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor. The icing on the cake was the staff-they're great!
in plantation |
IVE JUST STARTED COMING TO HIM I REALLY LIKE HIM, HES A GREAT DOCTOR THAT HONESTLY AND TRULY CARES ABOUT HOW YOUR FEELING, AND TAKE THE TIME OUT TO TALK TO YOU AND GET TO KNOW YOU. MY FIRST APPT WITH HIM I FELT LIKE HE KNEW ME FOR YEARS, AND I LIKE THAT, I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WONT CHANGE DOCTORS UNTIL HE RETIRE. LOL
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been coming to Dr. Goldstein for years now. He is really nice and can do so much in his office, so dont have to worry about going from office to office. he takes his time with you and finds a solutions to fix the problems you have everytime. Best doctor ever.
in Cooper City, FL |
Dr Zoie Goldstein is a wonderful, kind, caring & intelligent physician.I came to him after losing my Dr of many years suddenly.He has become the physician for my whole family of 4 now.We all love him & he has helped my family stay healthy. He has provided physicals & shots for job requirements, annual well woman visits, & helped all of us if we become sick. We are always able to get an appointment to be seen quickly if we are sick although he is a very popular Dr. with many patients. A++++++++++
Have you seen Dr. Zoie Goldstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldstein?

Hospitals where Dr. Goldstein has admitting privileges

Westside Regional Medical Center
8201 W Broward Blvd
Plantation, FL 33324

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Goldstein at Westside Primary Care at Sunrise

Family Medicine Specialist