Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD

13 Reviews
Dr. Choudhry

Zohra A Choudhry MD

2701 W Berry St Ste 120 Fort Worth, TX 76109

Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston in 1991 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Choudhry accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Choudhry's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Choudhry's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Dr. Choudhry's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Choudhry?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Choudhry

3.5

Dr. Choudhry?
Dr. Choudhry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD
My children have been patients of Dr. Choudhry for over 16 years and she has always been very interested in not only their mental and emotional health, but she also inquires into what is going on in their daily lives. She takes the time to ask me if I have any questions. We had tried other psychiatrist's that were on our insurance plan, but we had what was called "med checks" and all that allowed the doctor to do was basically give us a refill and send us on our way. In all the years I have seen Dr. Choudhry I have never had less than a 30 minute appointment and if I needed more time she was more than accomodating. Dealing with children with mental and emotional issues there are times when I need to speak with her after hours and she is almost always available through her answering service. She informs me ahead of time if she will be unavailable due to holidays and vacations. After all these years she has only had to reschedule once for a family emergency. She is a rare find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Choudhry for at least 10 years now for therapy and medication. She has always been very attentive of my health, knowing that the state of my physical health greatly affects my mental health on any given day. Because of this she is and has always been very prudent about the meds she has prescribed for me, as well as those I may be taking in conjunction. (From other docs or OTC) As any good psychiatrist does, she educates herself on new medications, therapies, and conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Choudhry for many years. She has helped me through many stressful times with compassion and kindness. She takes the time to help me understand my feelings. I have and continue to recommend her highly to others. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?
I remember seeing this dispassionate, uncaring woman when I was a child. Took her 5 minutes to sell my mother Adderall, which was a terrible experience for me. I felt terrible on the medicine she pushed on me. Choudhry is in it for the pill sales, she doesn't practice out of love.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Choudhry?

See my website at zchoudhrymd.com for a complete description of my practice.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry