Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 55

Dr. Choudhry

Getting Better Counseling Services Pllc

1751 River Run Ste 200 Fort Worth, TX 76107

Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston medical school in 1991. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Choudhry to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Choudhry's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Choudhry's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Dr. Choudhry accepts

Dr. Choudhry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Choudhry

3.5

Dr. Choudhry?
My children have been patients of Dr. Choudhry for over 16 years and she has always been very interested in not only their mental and emotional health, but she also inquires into what is going on in their daily lives. She takes the time to ask me if I have any questions. We had tried other psychiatrist's that were on our insurance plan, but we had what was called "med checks" and all that allowed the doctor to do was basically give us a refill and send us on our way. In all the years I have seen Dr. Choudhry I have never had less than a 30 minute appointment and if I needed more time she was more than accomodating. Dealing with children with mental and emotional issues there are times when I need to speak with her after hours and she is almost always available through her answering service. She informs me ahead of time if she will be unavailable due to holidays and vacations. After all these years she has only had to reschedule once for a family emergency. She is a rare find!
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Choudhry for at least 10 years now for therapy and medication. She has always been very attentive of my health, knowing that the state of my physical health greatly affects my mental health on any given day. Because of this she is and has always been very prudent about the meds she has prescribed for me, as well as those I may be taking in conjunction. (From other docs or OTC) As any good psychiatrist does, she educates herself on new medications, therapies, and conditions.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Choudhry for many years. She has helped me through many stressful times with compassion and kindness. She takes the time to help me understand my feelings. I have and continue to recommend her highly to others. She's the best!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?
I remember seeing this dispassionate, uncaring woman when I was a child. Took her 5 minutes to sell my mother Adderall, which was a terrible experience for me. I felt terrible on the medicine she pushed on me. Choudhry is in it for the pill sales, she doesn't practice out of love.
Ian Roan in TX – Feb 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Choudhry?

See my website at zchoudhrymd.com for a complete description of my practice.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
1991
U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
Brown University / Alpert Medical School

Does Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Choudhry accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Choudhry frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Choudhry treats.

Where is Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD's office located?

Dr. Choudhry's office is located at 1751 River Run Ste 200, Fort Worth, TX 76107. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Choudhry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD?

Getting Better Counseling Services Pllc1751 River Run Ste 200 Fort Worth, TX 76107