Dr. Zoe Salman, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemale

Dr. Salman

Zoe D Wilson MD

212 W Route 38 Ste 105 Moorestown, NJ 08057

Dr. Zoe Salman, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Moorestown, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Salman to book an appointment.

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Salman with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital today at (856) 254-3326.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital.

Dr. Salman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salman

3.4

Dr. Salman?
  • Wait times (4)
  • Appointment scheduling (3)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
The only word I can find to describe my visit with Dr. Salman was terrible my husband and best friend discovered I was using opiates and they urged me to get help and without reading reviews I chose Dr. salmon because she was not only a substance abuse doctor but a psychiatrist as well I didn’t just want medication I wanted someone I could talk to as well when we were alone in the back she asked me if my husband beat me and if his best friend is the one I got high with She was very condescending throughout the whole conversation She didn’t really listen to anything I had to say her main concern seemed to be my company in the waiting room after five minutes of a one-sided conversation she hustled me out took my money and wrote a prescription I really didn’t want to pay her but I didn’t want to cause a problem in the office I felt disrespected and taken advantage of needless to say I would not recommend her to anyone for any reason
Carmen Lizeth Lopez – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
Dr.Salman has been a true blessing to our family. Her evaluation was not only perficient but thorough in her follow up. She has been extremly easy to develop a relationship with as far as opening up and earning trust. She’s made herself available and has a consistancy to her non judgmental nature. I have successfully recommended her to a few clients of my own. My experience has been nothing but positive.
Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Salman for 4 years or more and she has always been helpful with medications and listening and gently guiding me in the right direction
May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
Wonderful experience with our child dealing with severe ADHD. Always listens, makes him and is feel comfortable, and genuine concern for her patient
Lumberton, NJ – Sep 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
Dr. Salman made a habit out of invalidating my feelings. She would commonly ignore my feedback on how her medication was effecting me. I feel as though, Dr. Salman has set me at least a year or two back in treatment. I now have significantly worse trust issues with myself and other loved ones after meeting with Dr. Salman for less than 6 months! Dr. Zoe Salman has without a doubt, stained my self image and my image of others with her genuine interest in my treatment and overall well be.
Moorestown NJ – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salman?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Is Dr. Zoe Salman, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Zoe Salman, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Salman's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Zoe Salman, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Salman accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Zoe Salman, MD's office located?

Dr. Salman's office is located at 212 W Route 38 Ste 105, Moorestown, NJ 08057. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Zoe Salman, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Salman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Salman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Salman accepts

Zoe D Wilson MD212 W Route 38 Ste 105 Moorestown, NJ 08057

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Make an appointment at Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital today at (856) 254-3326.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital.