Dr. Zoe Salman, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemale

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Zoe Salman, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Moorestown, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Zoe Salman, MD

Zoe D Wilson MD

212 W Route 38 Ste 105 Moorestown, NJ 08057

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Salman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Salman accepts

Dr. Salman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salman

3.4

Dr. Salman

The only word I can find to describe my visit with Dr. Salman was terrible my husband and best friend discovered I was using opiates and they urged me to get help and without reading reviews I chose Dr. salmon because she was not only a substance abuse doctor but a psychiatrist as well I didn’t just want medication I wanted someone I could talk to as well when we were alone in the back she asked me if my husband beat me and if his best friend is the one I got high with She was very condescending throughout the whole conversation She didn’t really listen to anything I had to say her main concern seemed to be my company in the waiting room after five minutes of a one-sided conversation she hustled me out took my money and wrote a prescription I really didn’t want to pay her but I didn’t want to cause a problem in the office I felt disrespected and taken advantage of needless to say I would not recommend her to anyone for any reason
Carmen Lizeth Lopez – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
Dr.Salman has been a true blessing to our family. Her evaluation was not only perficient but thorough in her follow up. She has been extremly easy to develop a relationship with as far as opening up and earning trust. She’s made herself available and has a consistancy to her non judgmental nature. I have successfully recommended her to a few clients of my own. My experience has been nothing but positive.
Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Salman for 4 years or more and she has always been helpful with medications and listening and gently guiding me in the right direction
May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
Wonderful experience with our child dealing with severe ADHD. Always listens, makes him and is feel comfortable, and genuine concern for her patient
Lumberton, NJ – Sep 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?
Dr. Salman made a habit out of invalidating my feelings. She would commonly ignore my feedback on how her medication was effecting me. I feel as though, Dr. Salman has set me at least a year or two back in treatment. I now have significantly worse trust issues with myself and other loved ones after meeting with Dr. Salman for less than 6 months! Dr. Zoe Salman has without a doubt, stained my self image and my image of others with her genuine interest in my treatment and overall well be.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Moorestown NJ – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zoe Salman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salman?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry