Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Hammoudeh

Marina Plastic Surgery

4644 Lincoln Blvd Ste 552 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Marina Del Rey, CA and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2008 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Hammoudeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hammoudeh

Dr. Hammoudeh?
Dr. Hammoudeh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD
I had a facelift, neck lift, lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), and fat transfer to the face and hands with liposuction of my abdomen to remove the fat. I look way younger. My neck is really beautiful. I am so happy with my results. These are the results I have wanted for a long time. And I love my doctor! He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
???? ????? ???? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ? ???? ???? ??????? ??????? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?????. ????? ???? ?????? ??????? ???? ?????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
Dr. Ziad is a very talented doctor, He is confident in his work, and he knows how to achieve the right shape. he cares about his patients and interested in making sure that everything is going well through the healing process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
By far the most fantastic doctor i have ever had! Your search for an amazing plastics surgeon ends here. This is my experience: I just recently had a septoplasty and rhinoplasty done by Dr. Ziyad--and it has turned out amazing. I was struggling a long time with a nasal fracture, severe deviated septum, and my overall all nasal appearance was deformed. All this was due to a trauma injury to my nose years earlier. My nose made me extremely self conscious because my nose was terribly damaged. I could feel my bone on the left side of nose, my nasal passageway was blocked which made it extremely hard to breath, constantly dealing with headaches, and it even got worse at night when I found myself gasping for air if I turned and accidently slept on my stomach. This is when I told myself that I couldn't take this anymore. It wasn't getting any better from sprays or over the counter drugs. I ended up calling Dr. Ziyad's office and they were able to schedule me in for a consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
I had a transaxillary breast augmentation (implants through the armpit). I had very little discomfort throughout the whole recovery. I woke after surgery with a super happy feeling and no pain whatsoever. I could not be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
I had a botched tummy tuck 5 years ago. I was unhappy because I had hanging pubic skin and fat remaining. I decided to see Dr. Hammoudeh to fix this because of his reputation for fixing complex problems after previous botched surgeries. I was very happy with what he did for me. He totally fixed the hanging skin with no additional scars. I am so happy I am planning to go back for a thigh lift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
I cannot express in words, how highly I think of Dr. Hammoudeh and his staff. Dr. Z is the most professional, very talented, highly skilled, and most attentive doctor I have ever met. Before having my surgery done, I met with a few other doctors and no one came close to him in explaining the procedure, and the aftermath as well as he did. All his staff members are very professional and attentive as well. Overall a great experience & outstanding results. I am Extremely satisfied with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
I had 400cc gummy bear teardrop shaped breast augmentation about 4 months ago . They have dropped into place nicely. The symmetry is very nice, and the size is the right fit for my body. I am 100% satisfy with the result and would like to thank Dr. Hammoudeh for his great job. He is very knowledgeable,professional and friendly. He is always available for any concern or question regarding the surgery. There are a lot of plastic surgeons in LA but it’s hard to find the the one who you can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
I had a tummy tuck by Dr. Hammoudeh 6 months ago. I am super happy with the results! I feel very confident about my body. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?
I had a mommy makeover by Dr. Hammoudeh. That included liposuction, tummy tuck, breast lift with fat tranfer to the breasts. It was the best decision I ever made! He truly changed my life! He was wonderful throughout the whole process. He was always available to answer questions after surgery. I feel much more secure about my body now. I love my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hammoudeh?

You will receive exceptional care.  Dr. Hammoudeh has the philosophy of treating his patients in the same way he would treat his own family.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2009
2008
2004

Dr. Hammoudeh accepts

Dr. Hammoudeh accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Hammoudeh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septal Perforation
  • Neck Skin Laxity
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Injuries
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Panniculitis