Dr. Ziad Mamish, MD

Dr. Ziad Mamish, MD

Endocrinology  |
Dr. Ziad Mamish, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Mamish is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, Gulf Breeze Hospital, Santa Rosa Medical Center, D.W. McMillan Memorial Hospital and Baptist Hospital.

1549 Airport Blvd Ste 330

Pensacola, FL 32504

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mamish

See how frequently Dr. Mamish performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypercalcemia
Hypoglycemia
Calcium Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Mamish's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

Dr. Mamish does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Acromegaly and Gigantism
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Conn's Syndrome
  • Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • St Mary's Hospital
  • Rhode Island Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mamish has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mamish has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Mamish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mamish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mamish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mamish to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Mamish's Performance
    FAIR
OUTSTANDING!
Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I have full confidence in his ability. He has a warm and caring manner. His staff is friendly. I have recommended him to friends and family. I have always been pleased with all my appointments with Dr Mamish.
Pensacola fl |
Dr Mamish was very courteous and kind. He listened to my concerns and answered my questions. Was attentive to my conversation .
in Milton, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mamish for about six months now. He treats me because of my Addison's disease which requires me to be on steroids for the rest of my life to live and I'm only 29! With that comes frequent blood work as well as the occasional ultrasound! Dr. Mamish is very direct and spends a lot of time with me every time I see him which is about every three months! He cares greatly for his patients but he requires his patients to work with him to improve their overall health!
Pensacola, FL |
My thyroid has been completely removed so I need careful supplementation. Mamish refused to see me or have lab testing done more than 1 each 6 months. He Cancelled 2 appointments so first appointment was not until 8 months following, at which time he was not even in office and relegated me to nurse practitioner . Thyroid became extremely low ; my primary physician had to order tests ;she was alarmed and immediately increased my levothyroxine dosage. Mamish is indifferent and incompetent.
Foley, AL |
I sent my records to him as requested and after viewing them he decided there was no need to see me. He didn't ask any medical questions as to what was going on like; Feeling bad, fatigued, can't lose weight, just going through the motions of life. I don't think you find any of the out of lab work. I wanted to go to him since he came highly recommended from some friends that use him. So frustrating and very disappointing and this took 3 weeks ugh
Pensacola, FL |
I had 1 visit with him and that was enough to know that he didn't care about helping me at all. I am a Type 1 diabetic on an insulin pump. After waiting almost 1.5 hours to see him, he was in and out in 5 minutes. The only question he asked was what my blood sugars usually run. I told him and he said ok. Keep doing what you are doing and walked out. No lab work ordered , and he charged my insurance for a 90 minute office visit, which I disputed. Stay away from this guy.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr Mamish got me through thyroid cancer and I think he's a great dr. My problem is with their scheduling. It's hard to get an appointment and then they reschedule nearly every appointment and don't bother to call. Instead they send a letter in the mail the day before your appt telling you some new date and time. The last time it was for a month later. I had one time where they rescheduled me 3 times! And wait times are horrible. Something needs to change. It's a shame because Mamish is great.
in Pensacola Florida |
I was so afraid today and to top it off the referring doctor didn't inform Dr. Mamish that I had a growth on my thyroid. Dr. Mamish said no problem. He did an ultrasound on site and found two nodules and did a biopsy. He didn't hurt me and he was kind. I feel confident in his care. Thank you Dr. Mamish.
in Bay Minette, AL |
He is a terrible doctor. I have gained 145 lbs over 9 years. He shrugged and told me to eat less and move more. Now that I have more information, I looked back over the bloodwork, and surprise surprise. I had two borderline hypothyroid numbers (my sister has Hashis and has for many years!!) and my cortisol was too high for the time of day. Yet he brushed me off totally and didn't check other hormone levels that should have been checked. Terrible doctor. Please avoid!!!
Gulf Breeze, FL |
First and only visit ! After months waiting for an appointment , hours sitting in his office waiting to see him, he spent less than 4 minutes seeing me.he stated, My A1C is good stop taking all Medication ! I had to find another Dr to get back on my medication , never went back to this guy! It took months to get BS levels back under control .
Have you seen Dr. Ziad Mamish, MD?
Are you Dr. Mamish?