Dr. Zia Abdi, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Abdi

Abdi Zia MD Office

2386 Bolton Rd NW Atlanta, GA 30318

Dr. Zia Abdi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in family medicine and occupational medicine.

Dr. Abdi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abdi

3.2

47.61904761904762%
4.761904761904762%

Dr. Abdi?
Dr. Abdi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zia Abdi, MD
When I first visit Dr. Zia I didn't like it but, after a few weeks with him on Workers comp. Overall he's a good Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zia Abdi, MD?
I saw Dr. Abdi last year and found that he was very rude and did not listen to my concerns but talked over me. I left his office feeling frustrated and since have found another doctor. It seems to me that he is out of touch and should not be practicing medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zia Abdi, MD?
I saw Dr. Abdi last week and was again impressed at his ability to make a quick, accurate diagnosis. He is extremely busy but he saw me after a wait of less than 40 mins. In my experience, that is not unusual for a solo practitioner. I would definitely recommend him to others.
Very Rude .. talks over you Doesnt listen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zia Abdi, MD?
Horrible staff in the office. Promised me the doctor will be there in 30 minutes. I waited for 2 hours until I had to leave.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zia Abdi, MD?
Dr. Zia and his staff is absolutely amazing. Dr. Zia is very "real" and does not sugar coat anything. When I first walked into the office, I didnt know what to expect, but from day one it has been a very warm and welcoming environment. The doctors assistants Ashley L. & Naomi are the best! They always remember my name whenever I go in and they also follow up with me after visits (which no other doctors office that Ive visited in the past has done). Also one of the great things about this office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zia Abdi, MD?
i agree with the vet who says dr abdi does not listen! he has his nose in his files and i have been told by him to "shut up,i cannot read while ur talking!" or please hush baby,just hush! how can i tell any dr what ur problem is if he tells u to shut up! he takes it for granted if ur an established patient what u need! if anything changes ud have to hog-tie him to get him to listen! but i keep going back for regular meds i am 60 years old and he's up the street from me sooo convenience outweigh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zia Abdi, MD?
I had my last appointment with Dr. Zia today. I will not be going to him again. I went to him (2) other times before this appointment trying to give him a chance since I was referred to him by the Veterans choice program. Bad choice. I tried to explain to him the signs and symptoms, and other problems I was having since my previous appointment. He kept interrupting me and wasn't "listening" at all. He doesn't care about the patient, very insensitive, and rude. His staff is alright though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zia Abdi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abdi?

• Occupational Medicine

Crawford Long Hospital Emory University

• Farsi

Dr. Abdi accepts

Dr. Abdi accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Abdi treats your condition or procedure