Dr. Zheng Liu, MD

Dr. Zheng Liu, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 52 years old

10 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Liu specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Las Vegas, NV. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Liu? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Liu's Experience

See how Dr. Liu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Liu

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Liu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liu to family and friends
1.1
Dr. Liu's Performance
    FAIR
    Over 45 minutes
Las Vegas, NV |
horrible experience! I went into rancho urgent care and he could care less about the amount of pain I was in. He asked me what my pain level was and I told him an 8/10-he said I think it is a 1/10. Who is he to judge my pain level?He sent me home with a useless gargle( lidocaine) which I couldnt use and told me to take lozenges, a day later I had a 102 degree fever and had not eaten for 3 days. Called him back and he would do nothing! I ended up in the emergency room
Las Vegas, NV |
Was admitted to Mt view hospital at 1am. He changed and prescribed her meds. At 9am and then finally after being paged for the 4th time he came to see my mom at 2pm. While I was discussing my mom's illness he pulled out his cell phone and would not stop texting but insisted on me to continue to talk I told him I would wait until he was finished but that didn't work. Actually I had to ask him to repeat what he said because is English is horrific he also walked away from me while I was talking .
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doesn't care about anything but his paycheck, loves to insult his patients, speaks poor English, and once he can't bill your insurance for further costs he will toss you like an old rag!
in Las Vegas, NV |
My wife was in Mountainview Hospital and Dr. Liu was the physician assigned to her. He saw my wife once (for less than a minute), spoke zero English, mumbled something and left. My wife NEVER saw him again. When it came time for my wife to be discharged he was not around to do it. When the nurses attempted to page him 3 Times, he ignore the pages. After FOUR hours he finally called into the nurse's station and said he'd be in at 11 P.M, because it's convenient for him, not my wife. Worst doctor.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Zheng Liu was rude, condescending, interrupting me, couldn't speak English hardly at all, and said I had TMJ? When I reminded him of my inflamed sinuses and ears, cough, congestion, and drainage, his response word for word was I m not a doctor who prescribes antibiotics. You abuser! He insulted me, and that's not right.
Have you seen Dr. Zheng Liu, MD?
Are you Dr. Liu?

Dr. Liu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Dr. Liu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Anhui Medical College

Graduated in 1991

Long Island College Hospital

Completed in 2001

Lac Usc Med Center

Completed in 2003

• Chinese
  • Tagalog

Dr. Liu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Liu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.