Dr. Zhanna Logman, MD

Dr. Zhanna Logman, MD

Breast Surgery  |

Dr. Zhanna Logman, MD is a breast surgery doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Logman is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital.

Zhanna M Logman MD

1100 Franklin Ave Ste 302

Garden City, NY 11530

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Logman

Dr. Logman's Experience

Dr. Logman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Breast Surgery

• Hernia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lipomas
  • Lung Cancer
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Secondary Malignancies

• Mastectomy
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Stonybrook University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Stonybrook University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Logman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Logman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Logman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

NYU Winthrop Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Logman is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Logman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Logman to family and friends
Dr. Logman's Performance
in Wantagh, NY |
Dr. Logman is such a wonderful, calming, compassionate and excellent surgeon! I trust her expertise completely. My surgery went well, she walked me through every step, and I am sure that follow up visits will be more informative. I highly recommend her to my family and friends.
in Flushing, NY |
The kindness, the patience, and overall compassion from Dr. Zhanna and her entire staff is truly amazing. I could never thank them enough for all the support and explaining not only to me but my entire family as well, during a very scary situation. Dr Zhanna is a BRILLIANT doctor and life saver. I will continue to refer anyone I love to her if needed.
in Westbury, NY |
One of the most caring intelligent doctors
Melville NY |
I found Dr.Logman not only to be an professional surgeon but also very compassionate. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Logman and her team.
in Baldwin, NY |
I find in my conversations with Dr. Logman that she is smart, intelligent, compassionate and crystal clear. To speak with her is to be made at ease. Next steps are explained in a very uplifting and comprehensive manner. I would always recommend that my family and/or friends see her for consultation. I am so grateful that Dr. Fuch's organization recommended her to me.
in Rockaway Park, NY |
Dr. Logman is a compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled breast surgeon. I highly recommend her for your surgical procedure. She is the best!!
I am so glad I chose Dr Logman for my surgery!!! Dr Logman and her staff are wonderful, and very caring!
in Merrick, NY |
Dr. Logman is so wonderful that I can't recommend her highly enough. After my shocking diagnosis of breast cancer, I did a lot of research about surgeons and hospitals. After an unpleasant experience with a highly reputed surgeon elsewhere, meeting Dr. Logman was like a breath of fresh air. She is a highly skilled surgeon who is respectful, warm and takes time to make sure you understand everything clearly. To top it off, she has a fabulous office staff and nurses!
in Merrick, NY |
Dr Logman is extremely compassionate. She took care in explaining everything to me. She is gentle and straight forward. Her explanation of my condition was detailed and clear. I couldn't have asked for more from a physician. Her office staff show the same compassion and respect to her/their patients. Everyone involved made what could have been a difficult situation much easier. I am Very grateful to each of them.
in Seaford, NY |
Dr Logman is an excellent surgeon. She talks to you in language you can understand and answers any questions you may have. She is compassionate and knows what she is doing. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is having a problem that needs surgery. Her office staff is also warm, compassionate and friendly. You are never "just a patient." This is the office you want to be in if you are having a problem.
Mineola, NY |
Dr. Logman got me through a very stressful time in my life by her wonderful skills as a doctor as well as her wonderful personality. She was patient with my questions and never rushed me. I felt completely at ease in her care and I knew I was in the right hands.
in Ozone Park, NY |
Dr Logman and her staff fantastic. They made my surgery experience a pleasure. Dr Logman came in one a day off to take care of me. This is unreal these days. I give her office an A+ Chris
Bellmore, NY |
You cannot find a better breast surgeon than Dr. Logman. She is compassionate, warm, caring and does great work. All this and still maintains her sense of humor. An amazing bed side manor for both young and older women. She is completely thorough with her examinations and answers all questions in detail. Her staff in on point and very responsive to all patient needs especially Bonnie. I would definitely recommend Dr. Logman without hesitation.
You really cant find a better doctor than Dr. Logman. She is extremely competent, compassionate and keeps her sense of humor. The staff is 5 star also especially Bonnie. I have referred many people to Dr. Logman and I have never had anyone say anything other than how wonderful they thought she was. She is one of the rare ones!
in Far Rockaway, NY |
i had a wonderful experience with dr. logman and her unbelievable staff. I never felt like it was a Dr/patient relationship i felt like a friend was giving me advice and everything was explained to me so i never felt afraid.There was not a long wait in the waiting room or once i was in the examining room (i was never made to feel like their time was more important than mine) I hope I will never have to use Dr. Logman again but if i do i have all the confidence that she would be the right choice
in island park, ny |
Dr. Logman is the most sweet, professional and caring doctor I have ever met. I did not have a good experience with the last Breast M.D. and was feeling very discouraged. Then I was referred to Logman. THANK GOD! I recommend her to anyone who needs a great breast doctor. Thank you!
in Merrick, NY |
If you need breast surgery I highly recommend Dr. Logman. She is the Best Breast Surgeon I've ever seen! She did my double mastectomy and saved my life. Dr. Logman is a surgeon with exceptional skills which have made her be one of a kind, not only professionally as a doctor, but also humanely. Her knowledge, skill and personal, caring manner is unmatched. Thank you for yours truly a life-saving mission!
in Franklin square |
Truly one of the most caring and compassionate doctor I've seen. She takes the time to explain things in layman terms and eases any fears and concerns. Everyone of her employees are warm,friendly and knowledgeable. I had visited a few surgeons before I had a bilateral mastectomy and from the minute I met her I knew she would be my surgeon. I can't praise her and her staff enough.
in Long Beach New York |
Very unprofessional
in Brooklyn |
Dr Logman is amazing, truly a gift from God. Knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and fiercely protective of her patients. She made the single most trying time in my life easy to bear. She explained everything verbally, pictorially and I knew what to expect every step of the way. She doesn't know it but she is now a dear part of my family. God bless her.
Have you seen Dr. Zhanna Logman, MD?
Are you Dr. Logman?

Visit Dr. Logman

Dr. Logman accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO