Dr. Zev Shulkin, MD

Dr. Zev Shulkin, MD

Pediatric Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Zev Shulkin, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Shulkin is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Dr. Shulkin's Experience

See how Dr. Shulkin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shulkin

Dr. Shulkin accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shulkin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shulkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shulkin to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Shulkin's Performance
in The Colony, TX |
We were referred by our ophtho after our son had been diagnosed by others with psuedotumor. Dr. Shulkin was impatient, dismissive, and at one point spoke to me alone insinuating that our son was making it all up. I was speechless. He hadn't reviewed the MRI or MRV but said that he would. He had good interactions with other patients, but not us. Don't use for neuro-ophthalmology. My son has now been diagnosed with a CSF leak at UT Southwestern. With treatment his vision has thankfully returned.
Dallas, TX |
Our family loves Dr. Shulkin. He immediately noticed a problem with my daughters eyes at 8 months old. He performed a minor surgery on her that worked immediately (clogged tear ducts) and got her in glasses for her vision and crossing. Since then, we have had another surgery for her eyes crossing and the results are just perfect! Dr. Shulkin always take a conservative approach to surgery, but in my daughter's case - she needed the surgery and it was the very best decision. We highly recomme
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Shulkin and his staff are fantastic. The strabismus surgery he did was life-changing. I had strabismus that hadn't been diagnosed for many years as an adult. I had difficulty feeling confident when interacting with people. My depth perception was nearly non-existent. I had trouble driving. After Dr. Shulkin operated on my eyes, my eyes were restored to normal. I treasure my normal functioning eyes. If you're hesitant like I was to undergo surgery, rest easy; this man's a great,precise doctor
in Dallas, TX |
Horrible man that should not be practicing surgery on teens. He lied and told my son that he had to have surgery, botched the surgery, didn't apologize and instead blamed the dr my son had as an infant. -My son went through a lot of bulling by kids and adults as a result of how his eyes look. Disappointed doesn't cover the feelings I have towards this horrid man. His staff are also rude and unprofessional...not a surprise there..
in Longview, Texas |
Dr Shulkin I would like to thank you for the surgery you did on my left eye. I could not close the eyelid and have been able to close it ever since the surgery. You are a Great Doctor! William E Meekins, Master Sergeant USAF, Retired. Longview, Texas.
in Dallas |
Doctor Zev Shulkin is my doctor, in my experiences with him over the years I found him to be one of the best professional doctors, he is an artist with cancer reconstruction very patient, caring and wonderful. Thank you doctor Shulkin.
in Waxahachie, TX |
Wonderful Doctor. Caring. Takes time to listen. Always prompt and always available
in Fort Worth, Tx |
He is very rude, doesn't listen to what you are telling is going on, very dismissive of things going on. I clearly have issues with my eye sight and both times I have seen him, even with obvious evidence he has told me idk doesn't seem like anything is wrong. The issue I went in to see him about on my last visit he didn't even address or examine me for what I was there for. I would never go to see him if you want answers and to be treated like you are important
Have you seen Dr. Zev Shulkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Shulkin?

Compare Dr. Shulkin

}

Dr. Shulkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Ophthalmology
      •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Shulkin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shulkin's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
      • Corneal Diseases
      • Corneal Erosion
      • Diplopia
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Ectropion of Eyelid
      • Temporal Arteritis
      • Visual Field Defects

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Shulkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shulkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Ophthalmology