Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD

37 Reviews
Dr. Chambers

Child Cardiology Associates

3775 Fettler Park Dr Dumfries, VA 22025

Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dumfries, VA. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Chambers accepts

Dr. Chambers accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Chambers' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Blood Disorders
  • Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Osteoporosis Screening

4.2

Dr. Chambers?
Dr. Chambers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD
Dr. Chambers was highly recommended to me. I googled her and called requesting a same day appointment as I was in extreme pain and my doctor is located in Missouri. When I arrived I forgot my insurance card as I was rushing to get there before her next appointment. The entire time I waited she reminded me of how she normally doesn't do this. Finally my information is faxed in and we go to her office. No exam or anything just Q&A. She then prescribed me an antibiotic!?! I took the meds and got w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
i have been with Dr Chambers for years and i think she is an excellent physician. she has always been nice and personable. I love the fact that she is a christian. Many of my friends and family go to her as well. My cousins wife lost her baby during delivery and it was devastating. When she got pregnant again, she changed Doctors and started going to Dr. Chambers. She delivered a healthy happy baby boy who is now 14 years old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
Dr Chambers delivered my son 15 years ago. I have been a patient of hers for over 16 years. She has never been anything but caring and professional. She will tell you things straight up-but who wants to be coddled when it comes to you or your baby's health!?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
Awful when you're pregnant. She gets mad at you for calling the emergency lines, and while yelling at you for calling the emergency lines, she will proceed to tell you "how dare you call me after I just lost two twins I delivered last night, I have bigger issues than whatever the reason you're calling me." Seriously the worst OB I ever had. I switched to a different doctor immediately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
I am a doctor myself and Chambers is my wife's Gyn. Chambers gets high marks for people skills and bedside manner. She somewhat holistic and less "by the book" than most MDs. When my wife needed a surgery she referred her to the person she thought would be best. Many others would have done the surgery for financial gain or ego.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
Love Dr. Chambers and her staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
I a very glad I decided to switch after only a few visits here. Each time I came in I was rushed though my exam and the staff seemed to be upset I brought my husband and older child to hear our baby's first heartbeat. A joyous occasion ruined.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
I went to see her and had a history of being high risk, she did not take my medical history as seriously as I hoped and reluctantly sent me for a Perinatology consult that showed I had been right and was still going to be high risk, I ended up switching OB's because I did not feel like she listened to my needs, good thing I insisted on the consult too because I ended up having to be induced at 35 weeks due to complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?
She's arrogant and when I was pregnant she talked so rudely to me and was pushing me to get induced way before my delivery date!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zerline Chambers, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chambers?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology