Dr. Zenobio Aguila, MD

Dr. Zenobio Aguila, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Gulf Coast Primary Care 333 Tamiami Trl S Ste 102, Venice, FL 34285 Get Directions

Dr. Aguila specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Venice, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Aguila? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aguila's Experience

See how Dr. Aguila's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aguila

Dr. Aguila accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Aguila has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aguila's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aguila to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Aguila's Performance
in Venice, FL |
I saw Dr. Aguila a handful of times, but my last visit will be just that, the last. To my reading of numbers I had logged at home on my BP machine (that he checked for accuracy prior) his response was, "Some people believe in aliens, but that doesn't make them real." He was cracking a joke and insulting me at the same time. In this same visit I asked him which of the two BP pills I should cut, and he said, "Pick one." I felt like I was not taken seriously or that I was given medical care.
in Sarasota, FL |
Don't tell this doctor he didn't return your call...he will call you a liar right in his office! He never remembers anything or why I'm there or that he even told me to come see him. Arrogant? That puts it lightly! No elderly person should see him alone. Orders unnecessary testing every time I visit, which can be every few weeks. My other doctors have advised me to find someone else. If I had alot of money, I would go after this guy. He's entirely aloof! He's got people fooled. Not smart!
Dr. Aguila always seems to be in a hurry. I don't feel happy having him as my doctor. He has a rude and arrogant attitude. I waited 45 minutes to see him in the waiting room and another 25 minutes in the exam room. His staff is not friendly and they make mistakes in scheduling appointments. I am going to find a new doctor. His office tries to get married patients to share the same room together for their exams. We do not like that.
in Venice |
I have been seeing Dr Aguila fo a couple years and as a physician I think that he is very competent. He spends time with you to make sure that when you leave all of your guestions and concerns have been addressed. About nine months ago he started bringing a scribe in to the examining room to take notes. I feel uncomfortable having a non-medical individual in the room during the visit. My wife sees Dr Aguilla and feels the same way. I also feel that the office staff needs work.
Have you seen Dr. Zenobio Aguila, MD?
Are you Dr. Aguila?

Compare Dr. Aguila

Dr. Aguila's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Aguila has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aguila's Board Certifications

St Georges U

Graduated in 1999

Cleveland Clinic Hospital

Completed in 2002

Dr. Aguila does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aguila and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pap Smear