Dr. Zeeshan Mahmood, DO

Dr. Zeeshan Mahmood, DO

Family Medicine  |
50 reviews

Dr. Zeeshan Mahmood, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Margate, FL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Mahmood is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Mahmood

As your family physician my goal is to provide Comprehensive patient care, Promote optimal health, and improve your Quality of Life.

Video

Dr. Mahmood's Experience

Dr. Mahmood's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• High Cholesterol
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Metabolic Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Diseases

Medical School | Graduated 2004

• Kudos to Wynmoor Medical Station, 1/2011
  • Tips to Love Your Heart, 2/2011

• Urdu

Dr. Mahmood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mahmood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Northwest Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Mahmood is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Mahmood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mahmood to family and friends
Dr. Mahmood's Performance
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Mahmood is great. He is always informative.
in Coral Springs, FL |
I think that he is a sharp and knowledgable doctor. He listens and also gives great and truthful explanations about your health. He is the real deal.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
My with Dr. Mahmood over the last five years or so has always been positive. He is knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. I would ( and have) recommended him to others.
Hollywood, FL |
As a patient of Dr. Mahmood, he's a wonderful MD that take very good care of his patient and he shows how caring he is about his work as a medical doctor. I will most definitely refer a member of my family or an outsider who's looking for a primary care doctor.
My husband went to see Dr. Mahmood at the recommendation of his cardiologist. It was for a well check and to see if we wanted him to switch primary doctors. Dr M. was attentive, knowledgeable, listened without making us feel rushed, and seemed very caring. His office staff was very friendly with all the patients i observed them helping. We were very happy with the doctor and his staff. Needless to say, my husband will be treated by him going forward, and I will be switching also !!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent doctor! Him and clinic staff are very caring, they treat you like family.
Boca Raton, FL |
Are you looking for a doctor who really cares ,listens pays attention and make you feel comfortable. Go no further you just found the best doctor. I don't have words to explain other than A+++++++++++++++
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
A wonderful blending of friendly and professional...and almost always on time. Never more than a few minutes waiting...Excellent patient engagement, and there are now several areas / options for additional information while in the lobby or your exam rooms. I could not give a more positive recommendation.
in Margate, FL |
Dr Mahmood is very thorough and patient. I have been seeing him for more than 2 years and have always been able to have questions answered. His office always follows up and he has a place on my Medical Record to leave him a message. He has helped me lose 60# and bring all my lab results to within the normal range.
in Coconut Creek |
My husband and and I are very happy with Dr Mahmood. He is an excellent doctor.
in Lighthouse Point, FL |
Excellent Doctor! My first appointment was today. I am transitioning from doctors up north and am extremely pleased with Dr. Mahmood. He is very thorough, takes the time needed to be sure you understand, and is personable and pleasant. I am relieved to have found a great doctor in south Florida.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Ana at the front desk was very rude, unwilling to help, gave inaccurate information. Left me in tears. I was on hold for 20 minutes before I even can speak to someone. The office gets horrible reviews because of her because the doctor himself is good.
in Coconut Creek, FL |
He is the best family doctor I have been to. He's caring. He takes his time with the patient, answer all you questions and concerns.
in Margate, FL |
Excellent doctor! Dr.Mahmood takes the time to listen, and genuinely cares. He's taken care of several family members.
in North Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. ?Zeeshan Mahmood has been my Dr. for many years, he has always listened, encouraged healthy habits and provides not only his educated knowledge but he infuses each patient with the same knowledge by making the visit seamless, furthermore he makes each patient feel at ease and make you fee as if your talking to a close friend rather than speaking to a Doctor. I recommend Dr. Mahmood 110%.
in Pompano Beach, Florida |
Have been seeing him for about 5 months. The Heart & Health Institute is very clean & efficient. Dr Mahmood takes time to listen. He is young enough to be abreast of new techniques & has medical maturity to know how to use the knowledge. His demeanor is always calm & cool. I would highly recommend Dr Mahmood. I honestly believe he is concerned for his patients well being. I'm 50 y/o and I've seen quite a few docs just want the money & get you outta their office. I genuinely trust his opinion.
Have you seen Dr. Zeeshan Mahmood, DO?
Are you Dr. Mahmood?

Visit Dr. Mahmood

Dr. Mahmood accepts 5 insurance carriers

Hospitals where Dr. Mahmood has admitting privileges

Northwest Medical Center
2801 N State Road 7
Margate, FL 33063

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Mahmood at Northwest Heart & Health Institute

Dr. Anju Sood, MD