Dr. Zbigniew Aniol, MD

Dr. Zbigniew Aniol, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

ZIBGNIEW ANIOL MD 7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 405 Chicago, IL 60631 Get Directions

Dr. Zbigniew Aniol, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Aniol is affiliated with Presence Resurrection Medical Center.

Dr. Aniol's Experience

See how Dr. Aniol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aniol

Dr. Aniol accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Aniol has admitting privileges.

Dr. Aniol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aniol to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Aniol's Performance
    GOOD
Hanover Park, IL |
My first visit with him seemed good, but my second visit was a horrible experience ! Rude and cruel ! CRUEL ! Please do not see this doctor ! I thought the bad reviews about him were not warranted after my first visit , but once I seen him the second time ugh ! He should not be in practice !! Little did he know that my friend was on speaker phone during my visit and heard all ! He might want to be nicer to patients he thinks he is alone with !
Chicago, IL |
My experience with Dr. Aniol was poor. He lacked compassion. When I became pregnant my 1st visit was ok. A few weeks later, I went in for an ultrasound & unfortunately I had miscarried, but didn't know it yet. I was 13 weeks pregnant, but the baby's heart stopped beating at 10 weeks. Dr. Aniol walked in and said "I have good news and bad. Bad news, your baby died at 10 weeks; good news, you can get pregnant again." He didn't say much else. We were left shocked and he walked out. :(
in BARTLETT |
Dr. Aniol recently delivred my second baby I was really impressed how he made me feel comfortable during my high risk pregnancy.
in Park Ridge, IL |
My visit with Dr. Aniol was very comfortable and professional. My friend recommended me to him and I was very happy she did. He answered all of my questions very clearly and took time to explain the problem I came with. I got an appointment time that I wanted and was seen right away. The staff was also very friendly. I would highly recommend him to my friends as well.
in elgin |
Dr. Aniol delivered my first baby and the experience was absolutely incredible. He was confident, kind and very professional with instructions for a safe labor. When I go into labor again in the future, I would be quite happy with Dr.Aniol by my side.
in Chicago, IL |
DR. ANIOL IS THE BEST DOCTOR!!!!!!!!
in Chicago, IL |
EXCELLENT DOCTOR !!!
Melrose Park, IL |
I agree with the previous review. He is not professional, he does not take time to explain things, his office is full of students which does not give you a good atmosphere. He told my friend her baby (fetus) is dead but she switched the doctor to get a second opinion and it appeard the baby was alive! Who makes mistakes like that?!
Dr Aniol was never sympathetic. He seemed rushed in all my visits. Never took the time to ask me if I have any questions. He delivered my first baby. Put me under huge stress during my pregnancy. He said that I need more blood work done because my baby might have Down syndrome. At the time I was 23 years old, healthy, no family history of Down syndrome. He was unprofessional while delivering the news. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Zbigniew Aniol, MD?
Are you Dr. Aniol?

Compare Dr. Aniol

Dr. Aniol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Graduated in 1984

Grant Hospital

Completed in 1993

• Polish

Dr. Aniol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aniol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology